whats yo favorite misogynistic video games ?

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Blackpillmaxxing
question in title. like in gta shooting females or just violent games ? what are your favorite ones ?

• +1
Reactions: h111

• JFL
Reactions: Saisei, wsada and AustinCutler
there are none. game developers are subject to normie funding, and outside of the programmers most of them are themselves normies and are thus feminist cucks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DeadTrees, LonelyLooksmaxxer, BlackpillRemedy and 1 other person
Lego Batman 1

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun and AustinCutler
Rdr2 and gta games

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
Rdr2 and gta games
based answer I love rockstar games where u can brutally murder and torture everyone and spending hours just killing and brutally unaliving NPC's such fun games :ogre:

manhunt

• +1
This guy's a faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, Klasik616 and AustinCutler
i make my own in roblox

• +1
  • JFL
based answer I love rockstar games where u can brutally murder and torture everyone and spending hours just killing and brutally unaliving NPC's such fun games :ogre:
right after some lecturing and moralizing about racism bad. lol rockstar games are a joke. fake gay edginess. all jewish subversion

• +1
so? a lot of haves have dead females. that's not misogynist. show me the game where you can rape and torture wymxn and cum on their corpses? doesn't exist. such a game would not be allowed to be sold on the marketplace, you'd have to make it and distribute it yourself
right after some lecturing and moralizing about racism bad. lol rockstar games are a joke. fake gay edginess. all jewish subversion
obviously because these corporations want money and without money they cant make other games but gta is still based compared to other shitty companies plus its a nice free time activity what u do instead of gamin ?

The Witcher

• +1
Watch dogs

• +1
School shooting simulator

• +1
Super Seducer 2 & 3

• JFL