Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

Blackcell by day,Tyrone by night
what’s your biggest insecurity

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670 and nathan
upturned nose

My face because face is law and nothing else matters. More spefficlelly my falios like slightly recessed maxilla and small lips

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, humanoidsub7 and glizzygnasher68
Not knowing if the oral I'm doing for her is good enough or not :feelshehe:

side profile:cry:

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Jaw. I literally have all other parts perfect except my Jaw. If I wasn't cucked by a Jewish orthodontist when I was a kid, I would be a giga-mogger. I wish i could find that kike's address and go teach him a lesson.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
My bone structure

Jaw. I literally have all other parts perfect except my Jaw. If I wasn't cucked by a Jewish orthodontist when I was a kid, I would be a giga-mogger. I wish i could find that kike's address and go teach him a lesson.
Just wagecel and get surgery brah, jaw is easy with surgeries

height, nothing else tbh

Just wagecel and get surgery brah, jaw is easy with surgeries
Can't. Even the best CCW rotations look uncanny. I have the money to do it, even fly to SK and get the best surgeon, but it just looks so shit and fake

Can't. Even the best CCW rotations look uncanny. I have the money to do it, even fly to SK and get the best surgeon, but it just looks so shit and fake
Your problem is downward growth of maxilla then? Or what is your situation

Your problem is downward growth of maxilla then? Or what is your situation
Yeah, both downward growth and recessed chin. Maxilla is developed, but too recessed and narrow

It's literally so easy to do that

It's literally so easy to do that
It's not. Our country switched from paper to electronic records like 10 years ago. I tried finding his name, couldn't.

Yeah, both downward growth and recessed chin. Maxilla is developed, but too recessed and narrow
Well there's giant's MLF3 for example and there may be ways to get some type of a chin wing or bone graft somewhere etc, but that's maybe a reach. U can always get genio and improve still.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
My huge penis

not being rich af

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
What tf is that supposed to mean?
Just get experimental surgery with a gay Jewish incel who never replies and a Turkish botcher theory

Asymmetrical eyes and eyebrows, obesity, skin and my laugh. I sound like a fucking donkey when I laugh.

My nct for sure

Just get experimental surgery with a gay Jewish incel who never replies and a Turkish botcher theory
There's a price to everything... and there would be more surgeons doing these in the future, but apparently Giant patented the modified OBO and MLF3, absolute jewish behaviour. He should hire/partner with more ppl to make shit easier accesible, idk why he doesn't do that

There's a price to everything... and there would be more surgeons doing these in the future, but apparently Giant patented the modified OBO and MLF3, absolute jewish behaviour. He should hire/partner with more ppl to make shit easier accesible, idk why he doesn't do that
I'm not trusting him at all while he's done one obo case who's too scared to show results. There's a reason other surgeons don't do lefort 3

My voice,long face,insults and not being rich

How would CCW rotations look uncanny, if they are done of both jaws with BSSO and Inframalar Implants?

I'm not trusting him at all while he's done one obo case who's too scared to show results. There's a reason other surgeons don't do lefort 3
Well no surgeon did OBO cosmetically (except cosmic's case) before Giant, so he's a pioneer in that sense. If he did OBO cosmetically then LF3 could be possible too. And he implies that he's done more such procedures.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
i dont know im pretty insecure about my job i dont think i really even care about my looks ive just accept that im ugly i dont think about it that much

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
Well no surgeon did OBO cosmetically (except cosmic's case) before Giant, so he's a pioneer in that sense. If he did OBO cosmetically then LF3 could be possible too. And he implies that he's done more such procedures.
He's chatting shit. He would have posted surgery vids at least. The OBO was the only one, and it's evidently a failure

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
what’s your biggest insecurity
Prob wide face and stereotypical small dick even though I have 6inch+ fuck and I am taller than avg Asian I defy stereotypes (My maxilla is still recessed)

My 4,6 inches hard boy clitoris:ogre:

I'm fat as well but not really insecure because I know I can lose weight (currently doing it now as well). You don't feel the same?

I'm fat as well but not really insecure because I know I can lose weight (currently doing it now as well). You don't feel the same?
i do but it’s still brutal being fat, im 25% good frame. when I retracted my clavicles all the way back my friends were like “u look skinny now” I think it’s because my wide shoulders makes me look fat too. But yeah
everyone makes fun of you

My teeth
Nothing else