• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and PlayersGetPlayed
my family

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: borntosuffer, PlayersGetPlayed, Suns9999 and 3 others
That most of the people I know have at least had one experience with girls, including some people you'd consider sub 3.

Still autismpill though so it's over

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: YungTrappa, Suns9999, bululu_87 and 2 others
Hope

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, try2beme, Suns9999 and 1 other person
That most of the people I know have at least had one experience with girls, including some people you'd consider sub 3.

Still autismpill though so it's over
thats suifuel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999 and StarvedEpi
Counter strike 2

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, R@m@, shizuku11111 and 2 others
I actually have a group of incel friends irl too, so I don't feel alone in the world. I also love video games, it is an art form I truly enjoy and don't just use to cope like I do with tiktok and shit like that.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: borntosuffer, PlayersGetPlayed, Suns9999 and 1 other person
I actually have a group of incel friends irl too, so I don't feel alone in the world. I also love video games, it is an art form I truly enjoy and don't just use to cope like I do with tiktok and shit like that.
How can you have a group of incel friends irl ?

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Suns9999
idea that i would win from the lottery

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Suns9999
How can you have a group of incel friends irl ?
We are a group of friends that are all incel, what is confusing about that lol, 2 manlets,2 sub5's a redpill coper and a PSL autist (me). All khhv at 21+

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, efidescontinuado, Suns9999 and 2 others
i made a masterplan to break out of the everythingleadsbacktotyrone cycle, i just need some quick cranial reconstruction using chin wing and lefort 2.

tyrone wont stand in my way, i will break the cycle.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and PlayersGetPlayed
We are a group of friends that are all incel, what is confusing about that lol, 2 manlets,2 sub5's a redpill coper and a PSL autist (me). All khhv at 21+
Do you speak about this irl ? What are you doing of your lives ?

Do you speak about this irl ?
Yes we discuss the blackpill,redpill and lookism. We are all doing well in out personal lives except for dating.

• +1
Reactions: ka_cnt
Dutasteride, oral minoxidil and tretinoin gains for hair and face. Seeing your hair improving and being able to style it well as if there was no balding to begin with. Seeing no wrinkles on your face and its texture improving. Seeing people that wronged you descending, breaking up and becoming incels/ oldcels/ agecucks.

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
I'm still really young and won't be affected by agepill anytime soon.
It's not gonna be over for relationships until I'm 40 where it becomes impossible to find a partner so I do have plenty of time

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
Double scooping, benching, steroids, family

Yes we discuss the blackpill,redpill and lookism. We are all doing well in out personal lives except for dating.
Cool to hear

• +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul
Drugs and alcohol. I’m not incel, but life just feels so fucking hollow because I’ve made so many mistakes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whotthehell and Suns9999
the birds fly together

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
the birds fly together
I should really make a thread about these dudes some day lol, we are all so mentaly fucked up ,each in a unique way jfl. It's like something straight out of a comedy movie when we go places together.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Double scooping, benching, steroids, family
https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/h/88/88882.jpg?1724600058

• JFL
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
I should really make a thread about these dudes some day lol, we are all so mentaly fucked up ,each in a unique way jfl. It's like something straight out of a comedy movie when we go places together.
We’ll be there

Is the RP coper a full on Andrew Tate disciple or more of a Jose Zuniga type guy?

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I don't have any at this point, just want some peace that I can't find

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and PlayersGetPlayed
Is the RP coper a full on Andrew Tate disciple or more of a Jose Zuniga type guy?
2 of them are redpill, one of the sub5's is a full Andrew Tate husler's university cripto coper, tried to get with a 14yo girl and got rejected just last week jfl and he works in the police too lol. He is a full on JB chaser, still incel tho for now. The other dude is also redpilled, but in a PUA kind of way, he is a MTN. This dude is actually on the grind tho, he has worked 2 jobs every day for a year now so he is moneymaxed to shit for our age group, still a bit aspie tho. He also drives cars competitevely on one of those offroad rally things.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
I got this type of frame and I'm not a manlet(1.80 cm tall)

20240922 163404
20240922 163355

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel and PsychoH
2 of them are redpill, one of the sub5's is a full Andrew Tate husler's university cripto coper, tried to get with a 14yo girl and got rejected just last week jfl and he works in the police too lol. He is a full on JB chaser, still incel tho for now. The other dude is also redpilled, but in a PUA kind of way, he is a MTN. This dude is actually on the grind tho, he has worked 2 jobs every day for a year now so he is moneymaxed to shit for our age group, still a bit aspie tho. He also drives cars competitevely on one of those offroad rally things.
Feel bad for the first dude but he's gotta be careful going after underage girls:lul:

Feel bad for the first dude but he's gotta be careful going after underage girls:lul:
This dude became a giga narc since he went into the police. He has a bunch of conections and keeps threatining people lol, he is very low inhib and low NT (I have so many funny stories about this lol). His family is also a bit fucked up and crazy. The thing is he goes after these jb's shamelesly. He legit went to the father of one of them (who had a criminal record) and asked him to let his 15yo doughter date him (he was 21 at the time), and this cuck father actually let him jfl. That girl ended up using him as a betabux and never fucked him in the 4 months they were together. I could legit write a whole essey on this dude and the crazy shit he does alone.

• Woah
Reactions: Doommaxxed
Ww3, alien invasion, terrorist attacks, return of the austrian painter, natural disasters, pandemics. Everything else that spreads pain and suffering to the human raise as a hole

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
This dude became a giga narc since he went into the police. He has a bunch of conections and keeps threatining people lol, he is very low inhib and low NT (I have so many funny stories about this lol). His family is also a bit fucked up and crazy. The thing is he goes after these jb's shamelesly. He legit went to the father of one of them (who had a criminal record) and asked him to let his 15yo doughter date him (he was 21 at the time), and this cuck father actually let him jfl. That girl ended up using him as a betabux and never fucked him in the 4 months they were together. I could legit write a whole essey on this dude and the crazy shit he does alone.
Fucking brutal lmao. Was this before he turned to Andrew Tate. Surely he wasn't simping and betabuxxing like that while acting like a redpiller. That'd be hilarious.

Ww3, alien invasion, terrorist attacks, return of the austrian painter, natural disasters, pandemics. Everything else that spreads pain and suffering to the human raise as a hole

• Love it
That I'm a fatcel so I might have bones

Fucking brutal lmao. Was this before he turned to Andrew Tate. Surely he wasn't simping and betabuxxing like that while acting like a redpiller. That'd be hilarious.
No lmao, he said he was gonna slay her and shit and ended up as a ATM for her. Me and this other friend once had to go get him because he got a mental breakdown when the MTN redpill guy demasculated him in a bar in front of like 50 people by making fun of him and then almost beating him up. His girl saw it too and make fun of him lol. I might legit go write a thread about this guy, I have like 15 brutal stories just from him.

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
No lmao, he said he was gonna slay her and shit and ended up as a ATM for her. Me and this other friend once had to go get him because he got a mental breakdown when the MTN redpill guy demasculated him in a bar in front of like 50 people by making fun of him and then almost beating him up. His girl saw it too and make fun of him lol. I might legit go write a thread about this guy, I have like 15 brutal stories just from him.
Fucking brutal lmfaooo😂😂
Comedy Central Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
Fucking brutal lmfaooo😂😂
Comedy Central Lol GIF
My life is legit being sorrounded by blackpill shit, I know like 10 incels irl whose stories are just as
brutal. The 2 manlets are just as brutal, biggest incels you have ever seen, one is sub5 legit simp/cuck and the other has rage issues, I have crazy ass stories from both lol.

My life is legit being sorrounded by blackpill shit, I know like 10 incels irl whose stories are just as
brutal. The 2 manlets are just as brutal, biggest incels you have ever seen, one is sub5 legit simp/cuck and the other has rage issues, I have crazy ass stories from both lol.
Make a thread!!

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ka_cnt, lurking truecel and Seth Walsh
The making of tales of Jo