Whats Your Biggest Personal Cope?

D

Deleted member 3123

Diamond
Mine rn is that bitches don't care about personality but I know if I was more extroverted and charismatic Id get more pussy.

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Dicklet.4.3, ZyzzReincarnate and 4 others
if I wasn't high inhib I wouldn't be on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
That I can ascend.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 2810
That I will ascend

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
If i actually tried I could get an ltr.

celJanitor
celJanitor
celJanitor

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bengt
thinking knowing i'm the funniest guy in the room 99% of the time

Are you a newcel, man?
no, was just too low iq to remember my password
How is that a cope, I wish I was funnier.
because idk if it's true or not, making people laugh just comes to easy to me but from what a lot of other people say (especially online), most people can, they're just too high inhib to be funny

0rmienot a newcel, fuck off

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
That I can somehow ascend to being a Tyrone so that attractive women can overlook my autism.

• +1
because idk if it's true or not, making people laugh just comes to easy to me but from what a lot of other people say (especially online), most people can, they're just too high inhib to be funny
\
Im not high inhib but I'm just not funny to normies but most foids are into dark humor anyways.

idk dont have anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
\
Im not high inhib but I'm just not funny to normies but most foids are into dark humor anyways.
yeah, gen z (especially gen z girls) are redpilled to fuck when it comes to what we should be able to laugh at, guess it's backlash against millennial parents and their obsession with inclusivity and preventing offence being taken

yeah, gen z (especially gen z girls) are redpilled to fuck when it comes to what we should be able to laugh at, guess it's backlash against millennial parents and their obsession with inclusivity and preventing offence being taken
What I hate is when u say something true and they act all shocked and shit. Like three days ago I was picking up my sister from golf but she took awhile some foid came up to me and asked what would I do if I got someone pregnant. I said make her abort it or run away and she start acting all surprised and shit. I asked what she would do and she said kill it. Idk why they feel like they have to act innocent.

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
What I hate is when u say something true and they act all shocked and shit. Like three days ago I was picking up my sister from golf but she took awhile some foid came up to me and asked what would I do if I got someone pregnant. I said make her abort it or run away and she start acting all surprised and shit. I asked what she would do and she said kill it. Idk why they feel like they have to act innocent.
"my body my choice" said the almost menopausal foid who had all her kids circumcised, wants to ban e-cigarettes and thinks weed turns people into gangsters

Gen z girls are great tbh. Not as retarded as millenials so they probablywont get ugly as early (some young millenials look ugly at 25 from over drinking lol), and since they grew up with different races, they're actually fine with curries and asians as long as they're good looking.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and BigBoy
"my body my choice" said the almost menopausal foid who had all her kids circumcised, wants to ban e-cigarettes and thinks weed turns people into gangsters
Yeah they all crazy af. I said I wouldn't fuck any girl that wasn't on bc and shes acting like imma rawdog and nut inside. U retard fucking foid bc and condoms damn near guarantee you don't get pregnant or std.
Gen z girls are great tbh. Not as retarded as millenials so they probablywont get ugly as early (some young millenials look ugly at 25 from over drinking lol), and since they grew up with different races, they're actually fine with curries and asians as long as they're good looking.
And nerds, before I glew up from puberty and athletics you could still associate popular stacies just because they fuck with everyone.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan, BigBoy and UnderCovrN0rmie
i'm on the older end of gen z (turned 20 this year) and honestly never had issues making friends with boys or girls at school, old people always said they were like a different species who spoke a different language and were impossible to understand, guess online anonymity really brought us all closer together when it came to what we can laugh at tbh
Yeah they all crazy af. I said I wouldn't fuck any girl that wasn't on bc and shes acting like imma rawdog and nut inside. U retard fucking foid bc and condoms damn near guarantee you don't get pregnant or std.

And nerds, before I glew up from puberty and athletics you could still associate popular stacies just because they fuck with everyone.
legit

• JFL
i'm on the older end of gen z (turned 20 this year) and honestly never had issues making friends with boys or girls at school, old people always said they were like a different species who spoke a different language and were impossible to understand, guess online anonymity really brought us all closer together when it came to what we can laugh at tbh

legit
I feel like before the internet people were usually more stereotypical behaving and tended to be caricitures. Now everybody seems like a blend and anybody can get along.

• +1
I feel like before the internet people were usually more stereotypical behaving and tended to be caricitures. Now everybody seems like a blend and anybody can get along.
there'll always be divisions in society but since gen z are the most (actually) tolerant of other people we can ignore them; because boomers are starting to die out and millennials are genuinely too stupid to run a bath, let alone society, the world will literally be ours in a few years.

eppley tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel9000, UglyMan and Peachy
Going out and seeing women mire me. It boosts my ego and brightens my mood.

• Woah
I think i could attract some girls, but i dont like leaving my place. Therefore, i always thought that i would do just fine on parties, clubs or w/e.

Video games. I'm thankful I'm still capable of getting lost in them, completely distracting myself. I know many of my incel brothers can't do the same.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
benisblatt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
they're actually fine with curries and asians as long as they're good looking.
thanks for the cope bro

how do you do it son? no one laughs at my jokes

thanks for the cope bro

how do you do it son? no one laughs at my jokes
Unless you're naturally funny and outgoing it's impossible. You don't have to be funny to be sociable though.

Unless you're naturally funny and outgoing it's impossible. You don't have to be funny to be sociable though.
i used to be funny and outgoing. around 10th grade ppl startedsaying "you arent funny anymore", "youre not as funny as you used to be". fucking brutal

the problem is i keep cracking unfunny jokes instead of talking like a normal human being. do you how to stop this? how do normal ppl talk?

• Woah
i used to be funny and outgoing. around 10th grade ppl startedsaying "you arent funny anymore", "youre not as funny as you used to be". fucking brutal

the problem is i keep cracking unfunny jokes instead of talking like a normal human being. do you how to stop this? how do normal ppl talk?
idk but you have to have the personality type for it. Like if your jokes aren't making someone laugh don't keep on trying on the same person. Most laughter just comes from conversation or funny circumstances, not directly jokes.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
there'll always be divisions in society but since gen z are the most (actually) tolerant of other people we can ignore them; because boomers are starting to die out and millennials are genuinely too stupid to run a bath, let alone society, the world will literally be ours in a few years.
Yeah I feel LIke Im with all of the future world leaders at my school. Like the neighborhood where I live a bunch of politicians, celebrities, and ceos live as well. Everyone more talented now too like majority the top athletes in our school are also in ap classes doin all the nerd shit and we are all friends just because we all play multiple sports, take multiple classes, live in the same neighborhood etc. Lowkey wish they were blackpilled so I could talk about this shit with them.

• +1
idk but you have to have the personality type for it. Like if your jokes aren't making someone laugh don't keep on trying on the same person. Most laughter just comes from conversation or funny circumstances, not directly jokes.
makes sense i didnt think ab that

• +1
makes sense i didnt think ab that
Mostly just tease them. The redpill was pretty decent for learning that. Like amplify what they say and shit. For example my friend once said cardi b looked decent and we all just clown him saying shit like he wants to get married to her and shit like that.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie and BigBoy
Working on obtaining the thieving skillcape on that game. Currently 90 thieving.
used to love thieving back in the day, membership ran out though and i just kind of stopped playing