What’s your dream steroid cycle?

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
For all the gymcellers here, whether you're natty or sarming, what is your dream steroid cycle you want to try some day?

If you’re already sauced what’s your favorite/ideal cycle?

Let’s keep it to a max of 3 compounds so it doesn’t get chaotic.

2000 mg of trenbolone acetate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Halotestin and marlborored
tone shit of tren

if youve never run a cycle before go with 500 test e per week b/c things can get dicey with multiple compounds if you dont have experience. my ideal cycle would be eq/test/var or tbol. if hair loss wasnt an issue i would just take adrol and put on mass with test.

Per week:
600mg test E
700mg tren A
700mg anadrol

Per day:
50iu lantus in the am
10iu humalog with each meal
3ius of hgh in the am and pm

I would want to do that but I know it would age me 10 years and my dick would probably not work for months after coming off.

So 300mg/wk of test it is :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin and ZyzzReincarnate
if youve never run a cycle before go with 500 test e per week b/c things can get dicey with multiple compounds if you dont have experience. my ideal cycle would be eq/test/var or tbol. if hair loss wasnt an issue i would just take adrol and put on mass with test.
Thanks for a legit answer lol. I’m about to start ostarine, no plans to do roids at least for next year or two. But yeah if/when I do it’d be test for like 12 weeks with var for the last 6 or so
Per week:
600mg test E
700mg tren A
700mg anadrol

Per day:
50iu lantus in the am
10iu humalog with each meal
3ius of hgh in the am and pm

I would want to do that but I know it would age me 10 years and my dick would probably not work for months after coming off.

So 300mg/wk of test it is :feelsbadman:
this but with injectable yk11 too
You guys serious about tren? I wouldn’t want to get mega jacked and bloated like that. I’d just want dry shred roids like var and primo with a test base.

Also what’s eq?

Last edited:
Thanks for a legit answer lol. I’m about to start ostarine, no plans to do roids at least for next year or two. But yeah if/when I do it’d be test for like 12 weeks with var for the last 6 or so

You guys serious about tren? I wouldn’t want to get mega jacked and bloated like that. I’d just want dry shred roids like var and primo with a test base.
How old are u

Also what’s eq?
Tren doesn't bloat you lol. Drys you out which is why people think they lose so much fat on it. Really they're mostly losing water unless they're actually cutting.

Okay some people get a bit of face bloat but for the most part it's very dry.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Tren doesn't bloat you lol. Drys you out which is why people think they lose so much fat on it. Really they're mostly losing water unless they're actually cutting.

Okay some people get a bit of face bloat but for the most part it's very dry.
Huh didn’t know that, cool. I need my hair though tbh I can’t let my base psl drop any lower

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Test 1000mg weekly
Tren 500mg weekly
HGH 6 IU a day

The dream tbh prob never gonna do it

For all the gymcellers here, whether you're natty or sarming, what is your dream steroid cycle you want to try some day?

If you’re already sauced what’s your favorite/ideal cycle?

Let’s keep it to a max of 3 compounds so it doesn’t get chaotic.
Test 1000mg weekly
Tren 500mg weekly
HGH 6 IU a day

The dream tbh prob never gonna do it
50mg cyproterone acetate
3mg diethylstilbestrol
0.5mg dutasteride
50mg bicalutamide

not sure how to respond to this. If you mean Dream like if I could try taking something just to see what happens? 10g of Test and 20 iu HGH

If you mean the steroid cycle that looks gives the best results that is in the realm of giving it a go

750 test
350 tren
20mg Superdrol

50 mgs test prop eod/50 mgs tren ace eod/2 ius of hgh a day/50 mgs anavar a day
2000 mg of trenbolone acetate
You'll probably get fucked up on that much tren. Say goodbye to sleep sanity and your hair.

Last edited: