What's your emotional response to encountering a 6'4 HTN in public?

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
Envy?
Anger?
Hatred?
Admiration?
Indifference?

Arousal

• JFL
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, Niggamaxxer, Iblameelijah and 1 other person
Run em pockets G

• JFL
Reactions: Iblameelijah, Deleted member 84469, tense1983 and 2 others
Nothing

• +1
Reactions: nope, Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 84469 and 1 other person
I'd be Mirin but a lil angry

• +1
Reactions: Iblameelijah
I get envy when I see tall subhumans so

• +1
Reactions: Iblameelijah
Nothing because I’m not gay

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Iblameelijah and Deleted member 84469
I'd be Mirin but a lil angry

I rarely care that much about the lookslevels of others but I was sitting on a park bench with hours to kill the other day and seen a guy who was mogging all the normies around him walking with a high appeal foid.
For some reason his existence irritated me slightly given that I've been incel for quite some time now
Then having reflected on all the heightmogs I dished out that day having not gotten heightmogged myself, I questioned just how many people my existence may have pissed off that day (if any)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iblameelijah and Deleted member 84469
That's nothing i only notice if i see someone chadlite+ or very unique coloring etc.. i don't register a regular HTN or even low chadlite good looking if they have high averageness

I'd look down ever so slightly and nod my head as a sign of approval.

Never saw a 6'4 htn in my shthole country tbh

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
I rarely care that much about the lookslevels of others but I was sitting on a park bench with hours to kill the other day and seen a guy who was mogging all the normies around him walking with a high appeal foid.
For some reason his existence irritated me slightly given that I've been incel for quite some time now
Then having reflected on all the heightmogs I dished out that day having not gotten heightmogged myself, I questioned just how many people my existence may have pissed off that day (if any)

Bros entire identity is his height

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back