• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Ukraine1
I like world of Warcraft.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Escape from Tarkov Shadow of Chernobyl

• +1
From the ones I played, FFVII (1997), because of it's cyberpunk setting, which I apreciate.

But I can never finish it, even if I got very close to it.

FF7 is a good game, but I also find it boring after you leave Midgar.

Chrono Trigger >>>> FF7, and the former I finish it, since it's way more fun to play and it's not a tiresome game.

• +1
From the ones I played, FFVII (1997), because of it's cyberpunk setting, which I apreciate.

But I can never finish it, even if I got very close to it.

FF7 is a good game, but I also find it boring after you leave Midgar.

Chrono Trigger >>>> FF7, and the former I finish it, since it's way more fun to play and it's not a tiresome game.
Which ones have you played? I consider FFVII quite overrated, and I actually prefer the part after Midgar.
Chrono Trigger is a great game.

final fantasy XII

• +1
Which ones have you played? I consider FFVII quite overrated, and I actually prefer the part after Midgar.
Chrono Trigger is a great game.
From what I can recall, I've finished FF1 and FF2 (on PSP), Dirge of Cerberus, Crisis Core.

I've played 4, 5, but I think I never finished them. FF12 I only played a bit and I regret not having bought it in the past.

• +1
@Latinus @the BULL
Mine are FFIX and FFX

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
Very underrated, I am surprised by the asnwer
gambit system was the best combat system of the series, the story is more mature and complex compared to other games, the superboss system is the best because you actually farm by getting the materials and fighting minor superbosses instead of mindlessly defeating minions for 50 hours, balthier and cyd were top tier characters, the OST is top tier, only thing i didn't like is that the protagonist is basically useless to the story and just serves as a mean so that the relevant characters meet each other

• +1
gambit system was the best combat system of the series, the story is more mature and complex compared to other games, the superboss system is the best because you actually farm by getting the materials and fighting minor superbosses instead of mindlessly defeating minions for 50 hours, balthier and cyd were top tier characters, the OST is top tier, only thing i didn't like is that the protagonist is basically useless to the story and just serves as a mean so that the relevant characters meet each other
Balthier is Gigachad, underrated perhaps