Whats Your Favourite Medium Of Media?

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
As in, TV, movies, books, music, paintings, comics, manga etc

For prob tied between TV/Books/manga

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and TechnoBoss
Probably movies. I don’t have the attention span to stay watching TV shows for long periods of time generally unless it’s breaking bad tier.

I like books too but again attention span is so shit lately. I haven’t read in a while.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, FaceandBBC, imthesupremecel and 1 other person
Probably movies. I don’t have the attention span to stay watching TV shows for long periods of time generally unless it’s breaking bad tier.

I like books too but again attention span is so shit lately. I haven’t read in a while.
Fav movies?

Yeah TV isnt for everyone, but the past two years I've been on a kick of watching prestige television. Often times you just have to get past the first four episodes or so

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Fav movies?

Yeah TV isnt for everyone, but the past two years I've been on a kick of watching prestige television. Often times you just have to get past the first four episodes or so
I do like horror. My favorite movie of all time is Forrest Gump the entire movie just gets to me. Tom Hanks is my favorite actor too so anything with him is my favorite. I’m trying to think of movies that aren’t horror that I like but I’m drawing a blank right now. What movies do you like?

I’m watching some horror movies with @Gengar in a bit we’re gonna watch the Nightmare on Elm Street movies. You’ve seen those, right?

What’s prestige? I never heard of it actually. I have my TV on just for background noise :forcedsmile: I can’t remember the last time I sat down and actually watched it. When I wanna watch TV shows I just stream it on my PC. Last show I watched was Botched :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
I do like horror. My favorite movie of all time is Forrest Gump the entire movie just gets to me. Tom Hanks is my favorite actor too so anything with him is my favorite. I’m trying to think of movies that aren’t horror that I like but I’m drawing a blank right now. What movies do you like?

I’m watching some horror movies with @Gengar in a bit we’re gonna watch the Nightmare on Elm Street movies. You’ve seen those, right?

What’s prestige? I never heard of it actually. I have my TV on just for background noise :forcedsmile: I can’t remember the last time I sat down and actually watched it. When I wanna watch TV shows I just stream it on my PC. Last show I watched was Botched :lul:
I am almost home brotha. :ogre:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ChadL1te

Forrest gump is great yeah. Fav movies of mine are probably The dark knight, The hunt(Starts my AVI), Oldboy, and maybe Eyes wide Shut

Prestige tv just refers to an era of television. Shows like the Sopranos, breaking bad, The Wire, Twin Peaks, The shield etc

Yeah I use my laptop or pc/ i dont have a TV in my apartment

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
TV.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
I am almost home brotha. :ogre:
Perfect let me know. I'm gonna probably eat some food before we watch it :Comfy:

Forrest gump is great yeah. Fav movies of mine are probably The dark knight, The hunt(Starts my AVI), Oldboy, and maybe Eyes wide Shut

Prestige tv just refers to an era of television. Shows like the Sopranos, breaking bad, The Wire, Twin Peaks, The shield etc

Yeah I use my laptop or pc/ i dont have a TV in my apartment
The Dark Knight Rises was super good. I never watched the other ones actually I might have to give them a watch. If I had to watch one of those movies in particular, which one should I watch?

Ooh gotcha yeah and speaking of the Sopranos I haven't actually watched that either. I've heard it's like one of the best shows ever and I just never got around to watching it. That reminds me actually The Irishman was a great movie. It has Robert De Niro in it idk if you've seen it.

More and more people don't have TVs nowadays because there's basically no reason to have it. Nothing good is ever on TV & it's made useless by streaming services.

• +1
Perfect let me know. I'm gonna probably eat some food before we watch it :Comfy:
I am home now brotha. I am gonna fry some Flemish fries, eat and then moviemaxx with you bhai. :Comfy:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and TechnoBoss
The Dark Knight Rises was super good. I never watched the other ones actually I might have to give them a watch. If I had to watch one of those movies in particular, which one should I watch?
Watch TDK forsure, imo much better than the dark knight rises.
Ooh gotcha yeah and speaking of the Sopranos I haven't actually watched that either. I've heard it's like one of the best shows ever and I just never got around to watching it. That reminds me actually The Irishman was a great movie. It has Robert De Niro in it idk if you've seen it.
Yeah the sopranos is amazing, def one of the best. Also i have seen the Irishman, its a great film i thought it was overhated by critics.

Manga

• +1
Tik tok

• JFL
Movies. Shawahsank's redemption and silence of the lambs my favorite

• +1
anime is best by far

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto