Whats your head circumference?

D

Deleted member 16861

Diamond
Mines 23.2 inches

head is giga long

wow you must have a brain in that coconut

mines around 23. My head is proportional but my face bones are very robust and skeletal, overall my head doesnt look small or big on my frame and im around 6'2 or 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
wow you must have a brain in that coconut

mines around 23. My head is proportional but my face bones are very robust and skeletal, overall my head doesnt look small or big on my frame and im around 6'2 or 3
I have about the same circumference and height. Sometimes i think it looks a bit too small for our height honestly, but thats probably jsut my body dysmorphia speaking

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
where are you guys measuring from brow ridge or middle of forehead?

nvm just did it and got 22.5 inches jfl I also have a large occipital spur so this explains why.

This says my head is normal and you guys have gigaheads.

nvm just did it and got 22.5 inches jfl I also have a large occipital spur so this explains why.

This says my head is normal and you guys have gigaheads.
where are you guys measuring from brow ridge or middle of forehead?
middle of forehead and one the back where you feel this bone that goes out a bit from the skull

I have about the same circumference and height. Sometimes i think it looks a bit too small for our height honestly, but thats probably jsut my body dysmorphia speaking
the face bones are what makes the head look big in my opinion, but i have seen really large skulls with weaker faces too. I think most chads don't have large skulls because a chad is a being that evolved just from looks and breeding potential alone, so a more feline like frame and face looks more attractive to women.