Whats your height shrinkage throught the day?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
I got from 175.4 to 172.8. So basicly an entire inch :feelsrope:

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, TheAbyssinian, mug and 1 other person
Like 2cm
182cm morning height & 180cm evening height

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, GandyIsNormie, mafiaboy and 1 other person
from 177.8cm to 176.0, so about 1.8cm when I was taking no glucosamine

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Less than half an inch

From 165 to 164, I think taller people shrink more, and also lose more height when they age...

i have incel tier posture so i shrink from 176.7 to 174.6 on normal days but on worst days near 174

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 11758
from like 171 cm on the dot to like 169.8 its barely above 1cm
From 165 to 164, I think taller people shrink more, and also lose more height when they age...
ye the shorter you are the less you shrink i guess:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
ye the shorter you are the less you shrink i guess:lul:
Actually the size of the torso is probably the most important, you can be tall for example but with long legs and a relatively short torso and don't shrink that much, compared to a person with a long torso but short legs.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Do you think most statistics for Height are done in the morning or in the evening? In my country every male is measured at age 18. (After which many still grow) And I was measured in the morning, others in the afternoon. So I guess on average at around noon.

i have incel tier posture so i shrink from 176.7 to 174.6 on normal days but on worst days near 174
you height mog me hard, i shrink from 173.2 to 171.9 or 172

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
About half an inch or so, go from 6'1 to 6'0 1/2

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 2403

to 178.8 night :feelswhy::feelswah:

Jfl I feel like a manlet at night and I only lose half an inch, I can't even imagine losing a whole inch.
I lose an entire inch if I have had a busy day or done weight lifting 😢 it’s horrible going from 5’11 to 5’10

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Jfl I feel like a manlet at night and I only lose half an inch, I can't even imagine losing a whole inch.
thats my height instantly out of bed we are talking 15 seconds, do u seriously lose only half an inch during the day? How long out of bed do you measure morning height?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
thats my height instantly out of bed we are talking 15 seconds, do u seriously lose only half an inch during the day? How long out of bed do you measure morning height?
As soon as I get up lmao, there's a tape measure attached to my bathroom wall and I measure myself like an autist every morning in hopes that I somehow gained atleast a quarter of an inch for some reason. But nah, I'm usually just a hair over 6'1 in the morning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
As soon as I get up lmao, there's a tape measure attached to my bathroom wall and I measure myself like an autist every morning in hopes that I somehow gained atleast a quarter of an inch for some reason. But nah, I'm usually just a hair over 6'1 in the morning.
that is very low shrinkage ngl, normal is 2cm and more on extreme days

u must have a short torso and good posture and drink lots of water

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
that is very low shrinkage ngl, normal is 2cm and more on extreme days

u must have a short torso and good posture and drink lots of water
I do have a short torso lmao how did you know :lul::lul::lul:? I always wished my torso was as long as my legs because then I'd be like 6'4-6'5 😢😢😢. I would legit give anything to be atleast 6'3... also I do drink alot of water cause I run everyday excluding weekends.

from 177.8cm to 176.0, so about 1.8cm when I was taking no glucosamine
I have been taking glucosamine for a week now and still shrink from 177.5cm to 175. What was your experience with it?

I have been taking glucosamine for a week now and still shrink from 177.5cm to 175. What was your experience with it?
Didnt noticibly make me taller, maybe a couple millimeters, but it is hard to do measurements that are accurate enough. After stopping glucosamine and msm I got severe joint pain though, which went away again mostly after a few weeks. So it definitely works for what it was designed for and your body becomes dependent on it if you take it long enough. Maybe it can make you a bit taller, but didnt do much for me in that regard

Didnt noticibly make me taller, maybe a couple millimeters, but it is hard to do measurements that are accurate enough. After stopping glucosamine and msm I got severe joint pain though, which went away again mostly after a few weeks. So it definitely works for what it was designed for and your body becomes dependent on it if you take it long enough. Maybe it can make you a bit taller, but didnt do much for me in that regard
Thanks I should stick to it for my joint pain

181cm to 178cm 😡😡

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Gargantuan
Actually the size of the torso is probably the most important, you can be tall for example but with long legs and a relatively short torso and don't shrink that much, compared to a person with a long torso but short legs.
@Gargantuan take legpill

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Im now 6”1