what's your hobby/ sport you practice

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
title, I'm kinda bored, .org is lame again today

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2
Used to play basketball for my school team and play tournaments quit because i would always get angry at my teammates for doing something retarded and then the coach would blame me for getting angry :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: PeakIncels
Used to play basketball for my school team and play tournaments quit because i would always get angry at my teammates for doing something retarded and then the coach would blame me for getting angry :lul:
I mean kinda fair, you should just have ignored them and made the team lose, so you could blame them afterwards with your teammates too, but still, doesn't matter now

• +1
I mean kinda fair, you should just have ignored them and made the team lose, so you could blame them afterwards with your teammates too, but still, doesn't matter now
Yeah true but anyway i hate the pressure of playing competitive sports especially with a crowd just didn’t like it anymore, i guess ill play every now and then when i go to the park but at least im still alright at the sport so i can tell girls or some i play it, idk why girls find playing basketball attractive or something :lul:

• +1
Yeah true but anyway i hate the pressure of playing competitive sports especially with a crowd just didn’t like it anymore, i guess ill play every now and then when i go to the park but at least im still alright at the sport so i can tell girls or some i play it, idk why girls find playing basketball attractive or something :lul:
coz tall people and idk
I hate crowds and matches too tbh, they make me pressurized asf, relatable, are you good at it?

coz tall people and idk
I hate crowds and matches too tbh, they make me pressurized asf, relatable, are you good at it?
Yeah one of the best in my school, i dont play regularly though people say i should play for my local team but fuck no like i said above i hate that shit :cautious:

• Woah
Yeah one of the best in my school, i dont play regularly though people say i should play for my local team but fuck no like i said above i hate that shit :cautious:
what do you do now then bhai, do you just rot:cautious:

• +1
what do you do now then bhai, do you just rot:cautious:
gym (rarely i need to get a good schedule again) im a mulatto and luckily the black genes got me good muscles, other than that just rot on my pc all day :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
gym (rarely i need to get a good schedule again) im a mulatto and luckily the black genes got me good muscles, other than that just rot on my pc all day :forcedsmile:
based

• +1
ive practiced archery a little bit if that counts

• Woah
Rugby

• Woah
Masturbation

• +1
Is it true that most rugby player r high t, like are you high t or have a masculine face??:owo:
by what i've seen statistically yes, but it's probably the same as basketball players, they play bcuz they are tall, or boxers, they fight because of High T.

In my case i was really low T cuck looking before puberty but after 14 i got a prominent browridge + high mass wide zygos and my jaw grew, i look low trust af now but in a good way, i dont think rugby did it but i had a very healthy puberty stage eating a lot of meat and playing rugby and getting a lot of sun exposure

• Love it
by what i've seen statistically yes, but it's probably the same as basketball players, they play bcuz they are tall, or boxers, they fight because of High T.

In my case i was really low T cuck looking before puberty but after 14 i got a prominent browridge + high mass wide zygos and my jaw grew, i look low trust af now but in a good way, i dont think rugby did it but i had a very healthy puberty stage eating a lot of meat and playing rugby and getting a lot of sun exposure
you got lucky af, I'm 15 rn, and my main failo is a narrow jaw, it cucks me so bad, the rest of my face isn't that bad

I was looking to get into boxing but I doubt it will increase my test enough to make any significant change, what do you think?

either way, you might be a lil ogre, but It doesn't matter, better being low trust than a lil soy boy cuck, trust me:p

you got lucky af, I'm 15 rn, and my main failo is a narrow jaw, it cucks me so bad, the rest of my face isn't that bad

I was looking to get into boxing but I doubt it will increase my test enough to make any significant change, what do you think?

either way, you might be a lil ogre, but It doesn't matter, better being low trust than a lil soy boy cuck, trust me:p
Fr, i think it was mainly genetics tbh but you could maybe try to get into a cycle (steroids) and see if it helps you but do it at 16/17, highly androgenic roids are the best for masculinization effects by what i've heard so Anavar or Masteron + Test E should do their thing

• +1
I play volleyball in school but haven't played in 2 months cuz I rotted in my house all summer. Looking to get into mma, still deciding cuz I wanna get a chin implant or genioplasty cuz my recessed chin fucks my side profile

• Hmm...
Fr, i think it was mainly genetics tbh but you could maybe try to get into a cycle (steroids) and see if it helps you but do it at 16/17, highly androgenic roids are the best for masculinization effects by what i've heard so Anavar or Masteron + Test E should do their thing
I'll prolly do, otherwise I'll have to go for jaw implants

I play volleyball in school but haven't played in 2 months cuz I rotted in my house all summer. Looking to get into mma, still deciding cuz I wanna get a chin implant or genioplasty cuz my recessed chin fucks my side profile
Depends on your age, if your below 18 don't get any implant or surgery yet, and just do mma if you want to, idk if it's a good idea to do sports with implants and shi, atp get back in volleyball

I'll prolly do, otherwise I'll have to go for jaw implants
Bone mogs implants may look uncanny try to maximize bone growth with hgh do your research some users here have provided good HGH sources at very low prices they come from China, just buy from trusted ones if you dont want to inject yourself with rat piss jfl :lul:

• Love it
Yea, but trusting someone that sells that shit on .org is retarded af, infos yea but that's it, still your right, bones r much better and more natural, I'll do my researches, thanks:feelsgood:
Bone mogs implants may look uncanny try to maximize bone growth with hgh do your research some users here have provided good HGH sources at very low prices they come from China, just buy from trusted ones if you dont want to inject yourself with rat piss jfl :lul:

Yea, but trusting someone that sells that shit on .org is retarded af, infos yea but that's it, still your right, bones r much better and more natural, I'll do my researches, thanks:feelsgood:
Nono it's not an user who sells it, some users have trusted sources of cheap HGH or roids here, just look up for steroid stack threads and hit some guys up, hope you ascend buddyboyo wish you the best

• Love it
Depends on your age, if your below 18 don't get any implant or surgery yet, and just do mma if you want to, idk if it's a good idea to do sports with implants and shi, atp get back in volleyball
Volleyball is my only option cuz my parents won't let me get any surgeries or do MMA anyways 😪

• So Sad
Nono it's not an user who sells it, some users have trusted sources of cheap HGH or roids here, just look up for steroid stack threads and hit some guys up, hope you ascend buddyboyo wish you the best
thanks bhai, hopefully same happens to you

• +1
Reactions: Andremln
Volleyball is my only option cuz my parents won't let me get any surgeries or do MMA anyways 😪
Better being in volleyball than rotting at home ig, get back in it

Take the golfpill