Bronze
title.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Bone pressed?

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and sub5c3l
Black pilled
In order for someone to be blackpilled, He must need to seek the knowledge for himself, None can force another to be blackpilled, The person in question needs to have experience that lead to some vague conclusions about society/women, And then by curiosity he will research by himself everything, Thats what happend to me at least

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
In order for someone to be blackpilled, He must need to seek the knowledge for himself, None can force another to be blackpilled, The person in question needs to have experience that lead to some vague conclusions about society/women, And then by curiosity he will research by himself everything, Thats what happend to me at least
I’m talking about the first time you heard the term blackpill

I’m talking about the first time you heard the term blackpill
Just as i said, I already had vague conclusions about many things, Obviously i had access to internet and searched probably like basic questions "what do women want" seems like a basic one, And it all just snowballed from there, I dont remember the specific kind of blackpill i saw for the first time, But for a normie who knows nothing of this, And is curious to find asnwers, It will all just snowball form the basics of basics

FaceandLMS is when I fully accepted it. I’ve heard the term before when I was redpilled but never bothered to get into the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: ka_cnt and Dicklet3incher