What's Your Kinky Sexual Fetish ?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
That you are shy about to admit in real life?

I legitemely want to throw a bitch off a roof

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Nisse, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 1751 and 9 others
Hand holding

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 5180 and 5 others
Roping

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5180, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
Hmm I like really hairy girls tbqh, and it’s funny cause it’s literally not even a fetish it’s just the natural female appearance. Completely bald pussies are not appealing at all just looks like an ax wound.

nothing better than sticking your tongue into a nice unwashed hairy pussy... the smell bros... it’s intoxicating

B012B97D 7293 462C B7A7 025BD89F8785

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Ocelot, Fear and 4 others
I don’t have the luxury of having fetishes

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, OldRooster and Ocelot
I want to rape a sexy corpse

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
I wanna get spitroasted by looksmax shitposters.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 5180 and 5 others
Brutally fisting her till she cries.

A woman dominating me tbh

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Deleted member 5180 and balding17yomanletcel
Choke a bitch till she's red and then spanking
I'm into hardcore stuff ngl

I legitemely want to throw a bitch off a roof
BRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZzz, that fucking killed me thankyou \. funniest shit I ever read

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6538, Deleted member 1338 and Deleted member 4991
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
I like girls in bikinis who do sports.

I want a woman to call me a loser and slap the shit out of me and call me all sorts of demeaning things.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Short Ugly and Brown
But I want to fucking choke a bitch, and tare a girls clothes off and fuck her while she is cooking or some shit

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 4991 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fear and randomvanish
I want a woman to call me a loser and slap the shit out of me and call me all sorts of demeaning things.
Bro fr...?
But I want to fucking choke a bitch, and tare a girls clothes off and fuck her while she is cooking or some shit
Same.

I'd make her sit on the hot, burning gas stove and brutally fist her pussy till it starts falling off in shreds :feelsohh: .

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
doing the last rep of heavy bench press while nutting in a girl would possibly be the most incredible feeling ever

damn you all.

i was expecting shit like "i like bbw".

sick fucks you all are

I was in the waiting room at the gp and had just increased my TRT levels two days prior and saw this chick sitting like a stuck up fucking dominant bitch, and I had a raging boner and this fucking extreme urge to walk over to her tare her activewear off and fuck the shit out of her

Hmm I like really hairy girls tbqh, and it’s funny cause it’s literally not even a fetish it’s just the natural female appearance. Completely bald pussies are not appealing at all just looks like an ax wound.

nothing better than sticking your tongue into a nice unwashed hairy pussy... the smell bros... it’s intoxicating

View attachment 415634
women shaved they pussy and their arms with a sharpened/heated stone over a fire even before antiquity. GTFO of here

• Hmm...
Reactions: user1728482728
women shaved they pussy and their arms with a sharpened/heated stone over a fire even before antiquity. GTFO of here
Not true, most European girls still don’t shave at all, at least French don’t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
I had an incident when I was 14 or something. Closest i ever got to sex. I wish it happen again 😭

Jessie from pokemon
Not true, most European girls still don’t shave at all, at least French don’t
new a romanian foid in hs who shaved her pits for me, she was a queen, had no clue how pretty she was

Try approaching one in the street, they will certainly call you names and slap you

I have a fetish of wanting to fuck virgin pussy

She calls me by my PSL screen name and whispers in my ear how wet she gets from my post to rep ratio when I'm thrusting into her

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and balding17yomanletcel
I like this question tbh:
a)probably beating her
b)tall girl fetish