What's your mentolabial angle?

Davidjolski

Davidjolski

Platinum
Apparently if your mentolabial angle falls between 107° to 118° it is deemed the most attractive. Anything outside of 98° or above 162° is deemed very unattractive. If you fall anywhere above 162°, or close to or less than 84° it is recommended you look into surgery. What results did you get after you measured your mentolabial angle?

The image provided shows that side profile BF is the most attractive ending with the least attractive side profile which is JP.

If you're using a photo to measure your mentolabial angle make sure you take the photo from the frankfurt plane for the most accurate results.

Attachments

• 2-Figure1-1.png
    2-Figure1-1.png
    220.3 KB · Views: 36
  • ab4.png
    ab4.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Attractiveness.jpg
    Attractiveness.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 62
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brainded, uranio, homo_faber and 1 other person
Peak aesthetics are when nose, nasolabial and mentolabial angles point to the same direction.

mine is nonexistent tbh

Around 114 degrees.
IMG 20201119 234944

Can fillers improve it?

Can fillers improve it?
100% yes. Very simple and easy. But it depends. Like you can't decrease the angle, as you add the volume, the angle will increase.
Edit im retarded btw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: uranio
I have a deep mentolabial crease. I had filler injected in the chin and it made it look even worse. Made me look like herbert the pervert from family guy. The faggot surgeon thought I look better.

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 10536
I have a deep mentolabial crease. I had filler injected in the chin and it made it look even worse. Made me look like herbert the pervert from family guy. The faggot surgeon thought I look better.
Didn't you need the filler injected into the crease?

100% yes. Very simple and easy. But it depends. Like you can't decrease the angle, as you add the volume, the angle will increase.
Edit im retarded btw
I have like 90 degrees so I want to increase it a little bit. Thanks btw

Can fillers improve it?
It can improve it, but the whole point of this measurment is for a natural progression of forward growth. Getting fillers won't fix the full picture and you'll just look goofy. That's why I'm not into fillers and surgerys because they don't really fix the problem. To look good it need to start from childhood with good tongue posture.

• +1
Reactions: uranio
It can improve it, but the whole point of this measurment is for a natural progression of forward growth. Getting fillers won't fix the full picture and you'll just look goofy. That's why I'm not into fillers and surgerys because they don't really fix the problem. To look good it need to start from childhood with good tongue posture.
Just go back in time to fix everything theory.
I don't agree with you on most of things, because it's about what you can do now, and not about what you did or didn't do 500 years ago. The main difference between the two, is that you can change one and not the other.
I think fillers can look great. Especially great for fixing things such as these, because it's safe, quick, cheap.

Just go back in time to fix everything theory.
I don't agree with you on most of things, because it's about what you can do now, and not about what you did or didn't do 500 years ago. The main difference between the two, is that you can change one and not the other.
I think fillers can look great. Especially great for fixing things such as these, because it's safe, quick, cheap.
They make you look funny. Just hard mew. People may say its cope but the results in the long run are better.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Yeah I know every day i discover something new that show how subhuman i am

A mentolabial angle of approximately 107° to 118° was deemed the most attractive, with a range of up to 140° deemed acceptable. Angles above or below this range were perceived as unattractive, and anything outside the range of below 98° or above 162° was deemed very unattractive. A deep mentolabial angle (84°) or an almost flat angle (162°) was deemed the least attractive.

At least link the study

Sample size is fairly small, but still interesting nonetheless

Last edited: