Whats your opinion on climate change?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I don't know much about it tbh, never read anything about it, highIQcels, is climate change real? Is it actually because of humans? Is forbidding cars that run on oil ragefuel? Greta Thunberg?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BrettyBoy
It is real and climate changes constantly

we are approaching an ice age again, but we are spiking in heat before but after the spike it will drop down rapidly

the poles also move and drastic climate change is a thing which is common

Desert Sahara was a jungle once

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Jaime lannister., SpearOfOrion and 5 others

we are approaching an ice age again, but we are spiking in heat before but after the spike it will drop down rapidly

Probably real but I don't give a shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, BigBiceps and RichardSpencel
Hoax
Also we can't do anything about it

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and OOGABOOGA
CC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, MandibularCel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 7 others
Ia Greta Thunberg a good thing as a voice to people? Because a oldcel scientist wouldn't be taken seriously like a 17yo looking 10yo girl that has autism

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jaime lannister., MandibularCel and 2 others
it exists and has always existed and its not scientifically proven that car emissons made it worse.

It's real, and it's Chad made due to the heat friction of his penis in Stacey's pussy.

It is what it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Jaime lannister., Alexanderr and 6 others
sad shit, man.

• So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life and LordNorwood
Ok put some scientific meta analysis that prove that humans don't cause climate change

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and SayNoToRotting
Tenor
s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jaime lannister., RichardSpencel and LordNorwood
Ia Greta Thunberg a good thing as a voice to people? Because a oldcel scientist wouldn't be taken seriously like a 17yo looking 10yo girl that has autism
Nobody that didn't care about the climate before Greta Thunberg now cares as a consequence of her

The people that celebrate her as a heroine are the people that were already environmental activisits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, TsarTsar444 and Golden Glass

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I don't give a fuck. Water level will rise a bit and some animal species will die, that's it.

It was "global warming" a few years ago. Now its climate changes. Al gore told me that miami and all coast cities would disappear in 2000. Still waiting tbh ngl.

Climate change is nothing more than a way to control the stupid cattle and obtain power and money tbh. Just like every big company/politician do in every single field.

JEWS, MAN. JEWS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, DidntRead and Deleted member 4209
It was "global warming" a few years ago. Now its climate changes. Al gore told me that miami and all coast cities would disappear in 2000. Still waiting tbh ngl.

Climate change is nothing more than a way to control the stupid cattle and obtain power and money tbh. Just like every big company/politician do in every single field.

JEWS, MAN. JEWS.
Please tell me you are joking dude jfl
Climate change is extremely real are you ok? There were literally countless of ice ages during history, for example the little ice age of 1650-1750. And global temperatures have indeed risen everywhere in the world

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and hebbewem
If you deny climate change your IQ can't be above 80.

Humans probably have influence over it with all the shit we pump into the air every day but scientists haven't reached an agreement on how much that influence is exactly.

Overall I really don't give a fuck, I'm just happy I don't have to deal with snow anymore in these months.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
it is real but it is a cyclical thing and human activity contributes almost nothing to it. the current warming is nothing out of the ordinary with reference to history.

it is real but it is a cyclical thing and human activity contributes almost nothing to it. the current warming is nothing out of the ordinary with reference to history.
Is there any proof that humans aren't accelerating it?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, SayNoToRotting and hebbewem
I think it's real but people aren't being specific on what is going to happen. "durr stop using cars durr" doesn't solve the upcoming problems.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Its cuz of shitsking indians fault ngl. They shit in the streets and product more methane than cows cuz of curry. Ty fellow shitter :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: prgfromnl

Professor Shekelberg in da Synagogue

dont know dont care

Coronavirus will be the answer to the world's problems

I don't care about it ngl

Nobody that didn't care about the climate before Greta Thunberg now cares as a consequence of her

The people that celebrate her as a heroine are the people that were already environmental activisits

Are you nordic ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
it exists but its not caused by humans you cant do shit about it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel

• Woah
Reactions: Ruby
Obviously real but overblown, probably has an agenda behind it. Here's a book by a very respected publisher on the topic (know you wont read jfl, I skimmed thru it):

Global Warming - Myth or Reality?
The Erring Ways of Climatology

(you can find a preview of the book in the url)

Cuckhold is someone who likes to watch their partner get fucked i don't and i hate women overall in general but i can predict somewhat which races will produce good cranial bases to make it easier for the next generation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
It fucking sucks.

This Winter was noticeably warmer than any other.

Why would you waste it on curries though

Cause curry genes are easy to get rid of and the mixed curries don't even look curry unlike gooks

Cause curry genes are easy to get rid of and the mixed curries don't even look curry unlike gooks
Yeah but what's in it for him