What's your opinion on me having more talent than you?

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness
Is it a plus or does that make you feel inadequate somehow? I really don't mean for it to have that effect, but I guess I can understand if it gets annoying to be around someone who constantly supercedes performative expectations and have the most well-thought out, accurate takes during conversation. Give feedback and declare what I can potentially do to improve our mutual understanding and ability to causally resonate with each other!

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel
Eriot Lodger
Eriot Lodger
KILL ME NOW NIGGER
Mental Health 3D GIF by bbsquirrel247

• JFL
Is it a plus or does that make you feel inadequate somehow? I really don't mean for it to have that effect, but I guess I can understand if it gets annoying to be around someone who constantly supercedes performative expectations and have the most well-thought out, accurate takes during conversation. Give feedback and declare what I can potentially do to improve our mutual understanding and ability to causally resonate with each other!
To have accurate takes and higher levels of exactitude, just means you are good at doing stuff confined to the boundaries you are in.
You are better than most people, but you are far from the best.

The best are those who are pushing the boundaries

Also you want feedback? If you want to truly improve, reduce your ego.
Everybody who is part of the "best" would not be flaunting themselves as being superior.. because in order to have reached that level, they'd have very little interest in other's opinion, let alone self-pride.
You're inhibiting yourself.

Also, talent is useless without hard work. Hard work is not useless without talent.
Never really understood when people would say they are smarter than others or have genetic advantages, if they lack the more important aspect being the discipline.
You can say, but I can acquire discipline..
But equally, some people are genetically blessed with more discipline than others.

And that's more admirable

If ER parody kys

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
To have accurate takes and higher levels of exactitude, just means you are good at doing stuff confined to the boundaries you are in.
You are better than most people, but you are far from the best.

The best are those who are pushing the boundaries

Also you want feedback? If you want to truly improve, reduce your ego.
Everybody who is part of the "best" would not be flaunting themselves as being superior.. because in order to have reached that level, they'd have very little interest in other's opinion, let alone self-pride.
You're inhibiting yourself.

Also, talent is useless without hard work. Hard work is not useless without talent.
Never really understood when people would say they are smarter than others or have genetic advantages, if they lack the more important aspect being the discipline.
You can say, but I can acquire discipline..
But equally, some people are genetically blessed with more discipline than others.

And that's more admirable

If ER parody kys
I know I'm not the best. The thread was mainly aimed for users such as @Rea, but I appreciate your input.

I agree that hard work is of most importance in almost any field of expertise. Thankfully, I am blessed with high levels of discipline in regards to the endeavors and pursuits that I find inspiring. Going far and beyond your realm of confidence is definitely one of the best things you can do though so I will take that onboard!

• +1