What's your opinion on the Barcelona line for a jaw movements?

A couple of surgeons have their "line", coceancig had a line that many judged overprojected, except that he had some of the biggest ascensions ever, i'm yet to see a botch from him (even tho he got suspended for some infection stuff, but hey :lul: ).
Alfaro apperently got some serious botch tho, like i remeber a guy who was posted on here who got completely chimpmaxxed.

A couple of surgeons have their "line", coceancig had a line that many judged overprojected, except that he had some of the biggest ascensions ever, i'm yet to see a botch from him (even tho he got suspended for some infection stuff, but hey :lul: ).
Alfaro apperently got some serious botch tho, like i remeber a guy who was posted on here who got completely chimpmaxxed.
I remember watching a Salludon analysis with angles of his face (on .org). Apparantly his chin is more advanced than a standart advancement according to the Barcelona line would be

I remember watching a Salludon analysis with angles of his face (on .org). Apparantly his chin is more advanced than a standart advancement according to the Barcelona line would be

Yea i don't know about that, salludon got work done too so...

I also think @anticel advacements was outside of barcelona line

Yea i think he was operated by safi. There is no definitve answer in term of measurements, regarding how far we should advance. Regarding anything, actually.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and cryoto
Yea i think he was operated by safi. There is no definitve answer in term of measurements, regarding how far we should advance. Regarding anything, actually.
It's actually interesting. I want to be involved in my trimax plaining. Therefore I need to get some knowledge regarding this topic. Anyway, he got 30mm of advancement, outstanding example

It's actually interesting. I want to be involved in my trimax plaining. Therefore I need to get some knowledge regarding this topic. Anyway, he got 30mm of advancement, outstanding example

Yea, but the more advancement you get, the more unstable it is, and the more relapse you'll potentially have.

Yea, but the more advancement you get, the more unstable it is, and the more relapse you'll potentially have.
Never head complains about relapse. What area specifically? Mandible, chin or lefort 1?

Never head complains about relapse. What area specifically? Mandible, chin or lefort 1?

Everything, generally it's because the muscles pull everything back a couple of mm.

I also think @anticel advacements was outside of barcelona line
yeah imo it just rly depends on the kind of facial growth the person has, it s rly individual