What's your opinion on the female heightmog?

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
740full meghan roche

You will not change my minds, ideal height for a woman is 5'9.

Legs wrapped around during sex in a must :feelsohh:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
5'9 woman = 6'2 man

Generally I'd take taller woman in an attempt to purge the manletism from my genes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, PrisonMike, W0KESTMOTHF and 2 others
I rather stay incel than breeding with short women

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Slyfex8
5'9 woman = 6'2 man

Generally I'd take taller woman in an attempt to purge the manletism from my genes.

Manlet too, I'm probably attracted by the longs legs I will never have.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and Deleted member 110
Lmao, no girl is dating me buddyboyo, I dont have enough option to be selective about it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, HighIQcel, RAITEIII and 4 others
Most girls in italy are 5.9 already its OVER BOYOS

• So Sad
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 4332
Irrelevant
Face is king for both sexes, most attractive women tend to be shorter than 170 cm though

Tall girl poster 900x506

• Ugh..
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
She's just a female version of Chad your penis wouldn't come within a mile of her without getting 10+ years prison

Most tall girls are not Stacy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Idk, I like them much shorter than me. I like mogging them it makes me feel more powerful tbh. 6'4 btw

She's just a female version of Chad your penis wouldn't come within a mile of her without getting 10+ years prison

Most tall girls are not Stacy.

She looks lesbian or something anyways, she described herself as a soyboy in an interview and she looks too high T.

Right one is your sister and thus demands 6‘5“+ tall Chads, right?

face >>> height imo
Fuck you‘re right left one mogs tbh over for that ugly subhuman abomination of a fakeup maxxed recessed gigantism tier degenerate whore at the right tbhtbh

Fuck you‘re right left one mogs tbh over for that ugly subhuman abomination of a fakeup maxxed recessed gigantism tier degenerate whore at the right tbhtbh
damn i meant face >>> height for attracting females, ofcourse from a minimal height you can be gl but if you're 5'5 its over xd

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
damn i meant face >>> height for attracting females, ofcourse from a minimal height you can be gl but if you're 5'5 its over xd
I was referring to his sister because of my last thread you utter amphibian creature of a lovely cute frog I want to cuddle

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I was referring to his sister because of my last thread you utter amphibian creature of a lovely cute frog I want to cuddle
thanks german beardman, ly too bro

• Love it
Reactions: Bewusst
At a weak 5'8", my ideal height for a foid is like 5'2.5-5'3.5" and a lot of the girls im attracted to are around there. Not that it matters because im not gonna get married, but in another universe if I did and have kids, It would be okay tbh. My dad is 5'6 and i grew taller than him being malnourished my entire childhood, and im blackpilled i could know how to get my kid to a comfortable 5'10 at least. id also get hgh if necessary and he could be 6'0

Eeww gross a ideal women is 5'4 may be 5.7 but thats it
However for a manlets I'm 5.6 a ideal women is 5'1

BIG STRONG CHILDREN

At a weak 5'8", my ideal height for a foid is like 5'2.5-5'3.5" and a lot of the girls im attracted to are around there. Not that it matters because im not gonna get married, but in another universe if I did and have kids, It would be okay tbh. My dad is 5'6 and i grew taller than him being malnourished my entire childhood, and im blackpilled i could know how to get my kid to a comfortable 5'10 at least. id also get hgh if necessary and he could be 6'0
Whats your mums height?

Whats your mums height?

Shes about 5'2.5-5'3, both parents were extremely short. the only one tall in my family is my uncle who is around 5'11.5". If I wasn't malnourished growing up (didn't weigh over 100 pounds until 10th grade at 5'6) I probably could've been 5'9.25-5'10 , not sure though and probably a reach but idk

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Shes about 5'2.5-5'3, both parents were extremely short. the only one tall in my family is my uncle who is around 5'11.5". If I wasn't malnourished growing up (didn't weigh over 100 pounds until 10th grade at 5'6) I probably could've been 5'9.25-5'10 , not sure though and probably a reach but idk
5'8" is also okish in my opinion, Cheers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313