what's your opinion on the masculinity pushed on by redpill?

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Gio scotti onry
I will start , a lot of my friends started mirin redpill's view of masculinity .even though they [redpillers ] do not even push on real masculinity , the real masculinity is always hardwired into a biological male think about it the elder males of your family understood their work role without any of this bs .

the real masculinity lies in living for your close and dear ones and ensuring their comfort. [IMO]

most of these redpiller dont even push that its just muh hit gym, muh dropshipping, muh fuck women [ wont even work for some]. , half of those embrace masculinty vids are just half naked women so that 14 year olds click the vids srsly who watches that shit. all they say is muh old times , when 99% of them would get their skulls crushed by high t ogres that roamed around freely. if it was not for the societal protection . they all are feminine af which is not inherently bad , but WHEN you are pushing that high t alpha image it is just comedic

for ex:- redpiller convo

Q: what do you commit polygamous relationships? , even though you have a family

a: i want to its my choice

Q; wouldnt that limit your child's upbringing?

a: n.nn.nooo i live how i want too its MY life I WANT TO FUCK MANY WAHMENNN , muh resources and still they coPe muh fatherless children
:feelswhy: :feelswah::feelsuhh:

case 2 :- feminist convo { if it offends someone I apologize for it lmao}

Q: why dont you get married early ?

A: I dont want to i want to work on my career [ lmao}

q; why dont you become a trad wife , have kids and raise them?

A: i dont want to have kids , why would i settle with a soy normie ? when i fuck chadlites , chads etc

see the striking similarities ? then they start coping with muh promiscuous women :feelswhy: even the top tier gymbros who slay dont do this cope irl , they only push this propaganda on their socials to appease the incel redpillers.

CONCLUSION : - HATING WOMEN= INCEL TRAIT
:- SIMPING FOR WOMEN = INCEL TRAIT

jfl at the masculinity being restored in these vids

Attachments

• Screenshot (121).png
    Screenshot (121).png
    504.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
the redpill masculinity is just one big cope.

blackpill masculinity is superior: it’s your dimorphism, frame, and height, and limb length and general physical attractiveness as it applies to what physical traits sexually appeal to women

sure being alpha and dominant and on your purpose is important, but none of those things matter if you’re 5 foot 4 and look like this:

B750832F 28E5 4C54 81C6 3D354098EFDD

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and Deleted member 23391
the redpill masculinity is just one big cope.

blackpill masculinity is superior: it’s your dimorphism, frame, and height, and limb length and general physical attractiveness as it applies to what physical traits sexually appeal to women

sure being alpha and dominant and on your purpose is important, but none of those things matter if you’re 5 foot 4 and look like this:

View attachment 2324829
yep totally agree ,its just funny reading hamza's comments tbh and them coping with muh masculine male .

Last edited:
I don't know what discussion you expect bro it's pretty obvious what it is. Redpill is just cope through and through.

Redpill vision of masculinity is just your classic playboy lifestyle 1:1, just repackaged with ideologic layer of "the world, society and women are all evil and hate you, so you don't have any commitments to it, so just become an egotistical hedonist. Your only worth is measured in money you have, women you score and kilograms you lift".

It's all just so pathetic and shallow, but the worst thing is how they sell it as some unique secret knowledge and "hard truth that people don't want to hear" - while in fact all their redpill ideology is one huge massive COPE:
No nigga, you won't fuck models just by "being confident, having money and muscle" lmao. No, you won't become a millionaire just by "having a grind mindset". No, you won't become respected by "commanding charisma" and no, people don't laugh at you and avoid you because you're so intimidating and dominant, they do it because you're awkward as fuck and embarassing to be around. Not to mention you're also ugly and unattractive. But hope and cope always sell, and the more desperate the loser the more tall tales he will believe in.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and autistic_tendencies
I don't know what discussion you expect bro it's pretty obvious what it is. Redpill is just cope through and through.

Redpill vision of masculinity is just your classic playboy lifestyle 1:1, just repackaged with ideologic layer of "the world, society and women are all evil and hate you, so you don't have any commitments to it, so just become an egotistical hedonist. Your only worth is measured in money you have, women you score and kilograms you lift".

It's all just so pathetic and shallow, but the worst thing is how they sell it as some unique secret knowledge and "hard truth that people don't want to hear" - while in fact all their redpill ideology is one huge massive COPE:
No nigga, you won't fuck models just by "being confident, having money and muscle" lmao. No, you won't become a millionaire just by "having a grind mindset". No, you won't become respected by "commanding charisma" and no, people don't laugh at you and avoid you because you're so intimidating and dominant, they do it because you're awkward as fuck and embarassing to be around. Not to mention you're also ugly and unattractive. But hope and cope always sell, and the more desperate the loser the more tall tales he will believe in.
That alpha/beta/sigma shit is what I find particularly hilarious.

Literally all that matters is your height and the attractiveness of your face. That’s it. They even use model-tier guys as thumbnails for their videos.

Just different flavors of Chad.

agreed , i dont really expect any argument for anyone on the forum I Just want to extend my knowledge against it , so i can own my redpiller friends lmao.

Literally all that matters is your height and the attractiveness of your face. That’s it. They even use model-tier guys as thumbnails for their videos.

yes , have you seen the thumbnails for glowup tips for the boys type shitty vids? all literal models lmao , hope sells hope sells

agreed , i dont really expect any argument for redpill from anyone on the forum I Just want to extend my knowledge against it , so i can own my redpiller friends lmao.

Yeah well that always speaks for itself. You somehow never see a recessed mouthbreather who is "sigma" and "commands respect" with his "charisma on command" lmaoo always the chadlite miniatures

Yeah well that always speaks for itself. You somehow never see a recessed mouthbreather who is "sigma" and "commands respect" with his "charisma on command" lmaoo always the chadlite miniatures
:lul: its just personality bro , commanding respect bro , no fap+ cold showers bro , they dont even see shelby's lower third which is rawly dimorphic

Masculinity is a just a scheme so men will accept high body count women