What's your opinion on women in the military

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Women in combat roles and women being drafted for war like men

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Woman can be good soldiers, but most women go to military only to "test their limits" and whine and cry when the training is hard. I think young women should be put to a 6 months - 1 year training to become war time medics after high school, that would be great growth experience. Military in the first place should be mandatory everywhere, there's way less soy cucks and whiners after a good old military training.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel, Deleted member 1680 and Vitruvian
Women only belong in the kitchen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mousei, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Woman can be good soldiers, but most women go to military only to "test their limits" and whine and cry when the training is hard. I think young women should be put to a 6 months - 1 year training to become war time medics after high school, that would be great growth experience. Military in the first place should be mandatory everywhere, there's way less soy cucks and whiners after a good old military training.

Just die for your soy country and some foreign wars you give no shit about and was never started by you but your host government bro

Perfect. More women join army police etc. that means more women can die

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
Bad since they will be useless in actual conflict since they will be too scared.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
It will be good for the enemy army after they invade their camp and rape them all, not so good for the women.

In short, I don't care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, Deleted member 1680 and Roping Subhuman
They have poor strength and coordination. They can't even be good at fake war (video games) how do u expect them to handle real guns or critical thinking

Just die for your soy country and some foreign wars you give no shit about and was never started by you but your host government bro
Now this is what I despise about you Middle-Easterners, you run away when it's time to protect your people, your home, your country. Having parties in the west while your mothers and grandparents are lying in the ruins of their old homes because of a small 30 000 men strong terrorist organisation. I can tell it to you that if ISIS had showed up in Finland with those 30 000 jihadists, war would've been over in a week.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel
It's waste of time in most cases since Women won't do as good as Men in the field.

Also it very much breaks the whole 'brotherhood' of the militarily and only distracts troops.

Military is gay

Military is gay

Yeah Military has lost its purpose now.

Militarily was cool/meaningful for Young Men once upon a time, but not anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Now this is what I despise about you Middle-Easterners, you run away when it's time to protect your people, your home, your country. Having parties in the west while your mothers and grandparents are lying in the ruins of their old homes because of a small 30 000 men strong terrorist organisation. I can tell it to you that if ISIS had showed up in Finland with those 30 000 jihadists, war would've been over in a week.

I'm bengali the wars were started by back stabbing stabbing tyrants trying to destroy a nations independence and I don't wanna wanna fight for a bullshit war for a state that starts it

If they go through the same training and tests as men then i have no problem with it.
But the thing is that 99℅ of women would be rejected if they had to go through the same tests as men

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and Deleted member 1680
Imagine the wk-ing that goes on

Imagine the wk-ing that goes on

Imagine being a Incel going into the Military to get away from Women only to find 8/10 foids at your camp virtue signalling and making you do all the work while they fuck some Chads.

download-gif.203887

Male squads, teams, and crews demonstrated better performance on 93 of 134 tasks evaluated (69 percent) than units with women in them. Male units were faster while completing tactical movements in combat situations, especially in units with large "crew-served" weapons such as heavy machine guns and mortars. Male infantry squads had better accuracy than squads with women in them, with "a notable difference between genders for every individual weapons system" used by infantry rifleman units. The M4 carbine, M27 infantry automatic rifle and M203 single-shot grenade launcher were assessed.[82]

Male Marines who had not received infantry training were more accurate than women who had. In removing wounded troops from the battlefield, "notable differences in execution times were found between all-male and gender-integrated groups".[82]