• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, Slob, Deleted member 1464 and 6 others
Warrior

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Warrior, to maybe an excessive degree.

And the very last pic is warrior not hybrid, he just has a prominent occiput and a very weak neck from profile view. Focus on the splanchnocranium to neurocranium ratio, neck can be deceiving.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Kade, Pendejo and 1 other person
Warrior, to maybe an excessive degree.

And the very last pic is warrior not hybrid, he just has a very weak neck from profile view. Focus on the splanchnocraniumto neurocranium ratio, neck can be deceiving.
I use two criteria when classifying the skull shape from the side profile:

1. The prominence of the back of the skull

2. The development of the splanchnocranium (subhuman or human splanchnocranium)

People with gay alien skulls have subhuman splanchnocraniums and their back of the skull sticks out significantly.

People with warrior skulls have properly developed (average to above average) splanchnocraniums and their back of the skull isn't very prominent/doesn't stick out.

People with hybrid skulls have a gay alien neurocranium and a warrior splanchnocranium.

• JFL
Reactions: Ghostcel
E8849D07 30F7 40FC 84EE 0DE52F12F80E

• +1
Reactions: chadrone96
Hybrid tbh

I use two criteria when classifying the skull shape from the side profile:

1. The prominence of the back of the skull

2. The development of the splanchnocranium (subhuman or human splanchnocranium)

People with gay alien skulls have subhuman splanchnocraniums and their back of the skull sticks out significantly.

People with warrior skulls have properly developed (average to above average) splanchnocraniums and their back of the skull isn't very prominent/doesn't stick out.

People with hybrid skulls have a gay alien neurocranium and a warrior splanchnocranium.
That’s fine then I guess. But you can then end up with hybrids that look nothing like each other in terms of masculine vs submissive, as in the case of the OP.

That’s why I say the last guy is just a warrior skull with a round occiput. I don’t think a round occiput should be disqualifying when classifying a warrior skull, if in size, your neurocranium is still brutally mogged by your splanchnocranium.

Warrior skull. I hate my gay flat occiput

That’s fine then I guess. But you can then end up with hybrids that look nothing like each other in terms of masculine vs submissive, as in the case of the OP.

That’s why I say the last guy is just a warrior skull with a round occiput. I don’t think a round occiput should be disqualifying when classifying a warrior skull, if in size, your neurocranium is still brutally mogged by your splanchnocranium.
Imo the shape is more important than the neurocranium:splanchnocranium ratio.

Nate Diaz
991195C2 FA56 4CB8 ABE9 1FAB6D36C57F
CC5C0E80 E795 43C4 BD36 3996C2F2D87A

Canelo Alvarez
061D6229 2640 4920 BB60 49EF506D6A03

They both have warrior skulls but different n:s ratios. Nate Diaz's n:s ratio is higher.

Hybrid skulls with high n:s ratio

C5B02AC6 F83B 4F43 A9D7 E1196903A246
AD97891E 7330 48E7 ADE0 2A7EAEFA42A1

Hybrid skull with low n:s ratio
E22CC67F 78C1 4441 B789 47161071DD7E

People with a low n:s ratio look more masculine/robust and primitive, whereas people with a high n:s ratio look more submissive and high IQ.

Imo the shape is more important than the neurocranium:splanchnocranium ratio.

Nate Diaz

View attachment 258284View attachment 258289
Canelo Alvarez
View attachment 258290

They both have warrior skulls but different n:s ratios. Nate Diaz's n:s ratio is higher.

Hybrid skulls with high n:s ratio

View attachment 258293View attachment 258294

Hybrid skull with low n:s ratio
View attachment 258295

People with a low n:s ratio look more masculine/robust and primitive, whereas people with a high n:s ratio look more submissive and high IQ.
Doesn’t your red text at the end just go against your first sentence in this reply of yours?

Doesn’t your red text at the end just go against your first sentence in this reply of yours?
No, it's only my opinion. Maybe to you the people with low n:s ratio look high IQ and submissive. It's subjective.

straight alien skull because im not gay nigga

No, it's only my opinion. Maybe to you the people with low n:s ratio look high IQ and submissive. It's subjective.
What I mean is; there’s a much bigger difference among men with different ratios than among men with different shaped occiputs.

But the classification of the skull shape is not subjective.

But the classification of the skull shape is not subjective.
I know, but neither are cranium ratios? If you compare two side profiles, just seperating the two craniums in each one and comparing how much surface area the splanchno takes up relative to the Neuro for each would yield an objective difference.

idk prob hybrid. I have a flat occiput that doesn't stick out but at the same time there is curvature from my neck to the back of my head. can someone tell me in dm?

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
idk prob hybrid. I have a flat occiput that doesn't stick out but at the same time there is curvature from my neck to the back of my head. can someone tell me in dm?
Based on pics I’ve seen from you it would be hard to believe you don’t have warrior.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
I know, but neither are cranium ratios? If you compare two side profiles, just seperating the two craniums in each one and comparing how much surface area the splanchno takes up relative to the Neuro for each would yield an objective difference.
Show me the range of n:s ratios of a warrior skull and the range of n:s ratios of a hybrid skull.

Also, show me the ideal range of n:s ratio.

Rip my skull

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Nobody will ever quite know how having my skull feels like. I'm living a miserable lie of a life and looking at my profile reminds me just that

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Averagecel
Show me the n:s ratio of a warrior skull and the n:s ratio of a hybrid skull.

Also, show me the ideal range of n:s ratio.
A good way of showing the pointlessness of this, through analogy:

Person 1: The color red doesn’t exist

Person 2: It does exist within the parameters we establish for it.
look at all these different colors,
096406EF 7681 47E9 B18B 4304FEA964AD

Red is present here.

Person 1: Okay, where does red end then? Where does red begin? Where is the “ideal” red. Totally subjective, this, red does not exist.

Person 2: Objectively, if you choose the leftmost point on this spectrum, and compare it to the point bang in the middle, the left one will obviously be red to anyone who is asked. Marginal cases do not disprove the existence of red. It exists, and it’s different from green, for example. So saying there are questionable cases doesn’t disprove the existence of a thing, in and of itself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
A good way of showing the pointlessness of this, through analogy:

Person 1: The color red doesn’t exist

Person 2: It does exist within the parameters we establish for it.
look at all these different colors,
View attachment 258326
Red is present here.

Person 1: Okay, where does red end then? Where does red begin? Where is the “ideal” red. Totally subjective, this, red does not exist.

Person 2: Objectively, if you choose the leftmost point on this spectrum, and compare it to the point bang in the middle, the left one will obviously be red to anyone who is asked. Marginal cases do not disprove the existence of red. It exists, and it’s different from green, for example. So saying there are questionable cases doesn’t disprove the existence of a thing, in and of itself.
Not a single sensor in my retina responded to the photons emitted by your reply.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
but you'r a proof that too much fg is bad on white ppl

It is but still looks cuckish due to brows and skin
I know I had a few opertunites to shag but I just didn't take them think that's fucked my confidence and t levels

Hybrid like most people

yes bro, i feel like your lower third is very strong, you look very masculine, but there is smth off, i believe it's the fg.
Whats fg if you mind me asking

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
I know I had a few opertunites to shag but I just didn't take them think that's fucked my confidence and t levels
Natural T-levels in adulthood and especially confidence don’t affect brows or skin to that extent

If you're just saying in general, then I feel you bro

Attachments

• 15822273954223964053568876934334.jpg
    15822273954223964053568876934334.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 31
  • +1
I mean yea it could be or my neck fat which makes look droopy this is really shit lighting though
It actually looks better, the importance of a good posture is massive.
Try to lean max even more and i belive you'll really have a chad bone mass.

Natural T-levels in adulthood and especially confidence don’t affect brows or skin to that extent

If you're just saying in general, then I feel you bro
I mean my dad looks like this but I all I a have of my mum is her hair colour
It actually looks better, the importance of a good posture is massive.
Try to lean max even more and i belive you'll really have a chad bone mass.
Thank you I need to shag someone it was always on my mind when I was horny 16 year old now I'm month of 19 and I've got the urges again so I'm acting decent to this girl is pretty fit looks high t but she sends xs to me so think she wants it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200220_120900_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200220_120900_com.android.chrome.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
E246A601 7840 49FD B27B A9C0E811349F
I am jutting in this pic but it’s definitely not a warrior skull probably a gaybrid between gay alien and hybrid

also tilt frauding

Do a bit of face pulling
highly doubt face pulling works, I need at least a centimetre of maxilla advancement (very gay infraorbital and zygo projection. modified lefort 3 is the only option from a psychopath surgeon

Warrior i guess but i don't like it i would have prefered some meso but it wouldn't have fitted my huge facial bones i guess.

yes
IMG 20200223 113248

IMG 20200223 113153

What is this skull shape?

• +1
Looks more warrior-ish tbh i would say, definitively.
Should I get a new haircut? cuz too much volume on my head gives off that alien skull but idk.

Should I get a new haircut? cuz too much volume on my head gives off that alien skull but idk.
Try fade in the occipit, and keep good amount of hair in the upper part, it will be better.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Try fade in the occipit, and keep good amount of hair in the upper part, it will be better.
Thx for the tips. I'm norwooding:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: so I gotta do it carefully

• So Sad