Mines just over 23 inches at 5'9

my is female tier its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

Giphy 1

• +1
Reactions: anon55555
my is female tier its over
Same lmao, its actually cortisol inducing getting skullmogged even by people of a similar height and frame.

Just shows how fucked we are, genetic wise

mine is like 24in last time i measured which was like last year

• +1
Reactions: anon55555
Same lmao, its actually cortisol inducing getting skullmogged even by people of a similar height and frame.

Just shows how fucked we are, genetic wise
Tbh im not fucked facially, neither you. You are very good looking for indian, you have wide masculine face like i always imagined that chad looks like that, 5PSL in the west tho but you are probably fucked by height and pheno.
Same is with me, im looking good facially but im very feminine looking [thats why i prefer prettyboys like Lachowski or Bieber as my idols than masculine ones like O'Pry] but im giga twink, literally i weigh 45kg at 172cm and my entire body together with skull is giga framecel tier, also i have problems with walking [born with birth defect, after 11 surgeries already] so basically from being gl facially i went to framecel, manlet, cripplie jfl
in Poland with stats like that despite being gl im fucked because girls in my age want boy not kid jfl

• +1
Tbh im not fucked facially, neither you. You are very good looking for indian, you have wide masculine face like i always imagined that chad looks like that, 5PSL in the west tho but you are probably fucked by height and pheno.
Same is with me, im looking good facially but im very feminine looking [thats why i prefer prettyboys like Lachowski or Bieber as my idols than masculine ones like O'Pry] but im giga twink, literally i weigh 45kg at 172cm and my entire body together with skull is giga framecel tier, also i have problems with walking [born with birth defect, after 11 surgeries already] so basically from being gl facially i went to framecel, manlet, cripplie jfl
in Poland with stats like that despite being gl im fucked because girls in my age want boy not kid jfl
My issue and same as yours is that we look like boys and not men. Being gigamanlet and framecel are huge death sentences, because women want big men. Girls feel little sexual desire towards me, even though they say im good looking. This in itself has got me tempted to roid/take sarms (among other stuff such as depression). Even then, i doubt theyll help a lot. Being small physically is a lot harder to solve, and its not as simple as just "muh roids"

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Mateusz74 and Deleted member 2846
My issue and same as yours is that we look like boys and not men. Being gigamanlet and framecel are huge death sentences, because women want big men. Girls feel little sexual desire towards me, even though they say im good looking. This in itself has got me tempted to roid/take sarms (among other stuff such as depression). Even then, i doubt theyll help a lot. Being small physically is a lot harder to solve, and its not as simple as just "muh roids"
Tbh i will try to bulk a little bit too but i cant go above 10% bf otherwise my face starts to look a little bit bloated and it failos me a lot, i like my current face when all bones are visible. For last years i couldnt do anything since i had surgeries all the time and i was happy to walk a bit and sleep without pain so i didnt dare to dream about gymcelling, would be happy with 60-65kg and good lean a little bit muscular body. Truth that being 172 [guess its about your height too if i remember well, i got good memory and remember most posts i read about people] is a big failo unless you have like really really really good face so i mean like 6.5PSL in our scale and good body plus some status. Just look at Zac Efron before he was famous i remember he told that girls didnt show any interest in him when he was at high school just lol. Average height in most west developed countries [also in most eastern countries like Poland, Czech Republic, Latvia, Slovakia] is like 181-182cm for young male. Male like that will most likely overall size mog us in every aspect including skull, overall frame, just everything. Also remember girls dont want average so they will look up at something more. Im not saying that not being at that height is death sentence but it makes things harder a lot especially if u look like boy, its good for 14-15 years old girl but lets be honest, we look for adult women who look like a women, 14 years old is wet dream of animecels not mine or neither you i think. And yeah average women right now is like 170cm, im getting mogged by some primary school girls sometimes jfl
As i told im not saying that its death sentence but it makes things harder especially if we look for women to long term relationship [im kinda calm guy so i dont think about pumping and dumping, would gladly settle with someone who actually cares and loves me] because even if we will manage to catch women like that i feel that she would starve for larger male and most likely would cheat on us. Size matters especially for males.

One good thing about this is that we will most likely age way slower and better than other males because i noticed that guys like us tend to look young even in their late 30s so thats one of very few pros.

• So Sad
Tbh i will try to bulk a little bit too but i cant go above 10% bf otherwise my face starts to look a little bit bloated and it failos me a lot, i like my current face when all bones are visible. For last years i couldnt do anything since i had surgeries all the time and i was happy to walk a bit and sleep without pain so i didnt dare to dream about gymcelling, would be happy with 60-65kg and good lean a little bit muscular body. Truth that being 172 [guess its about your height too if i remember well, i got good memory and remember most posts i read about people] is a big failo unless you have like really really really good face so i mean like 6.5PSL in our scale and good body plus some status. Just look at Zac Efron before he was famous i remember he told that girls didnt show any interest in him when he was at high school just lol. Average height in most west developed countries [also in most eastern countries like Poland, Czech Republic, Latvia, Slovakia] is like 181-182cm for young male. Male like that will most likely overall size mog us in every aspect including skull, overall frame, just everything. Also remember girls dont want average so they will look up at something more. Im not saying that not being at that height is death sentence but it makes things harder a lot especially if u look like boy, its good for 14-15 years old girl but lets be honest, we look for adult women who look like a women, 14 years old is wet dream of animecels not mine or neither you i think. And yeah average women right now is like 170cm, im getting mogged by some primary school girls sometimes jfl
As i told im not saying that its death sentence but it makes things harder especially if we look for women to long term relationship [im kinda calm guy so i dont think about pumping and dumping, would gladly settle with someone who actually cares and loves me] because even if we will manage to catch women like that i feel that she would starve for larger male and most likely would cheat on us. Size matters especially for males.

One good thing about this is that we will most likely age way slower and better than other males because i noticed that guys like us tend to look young even in their late 30s so thats one of very few pros.
Yh same, i just want an ltr with cute girl, but the amount of times ive been cucked by guys who sizemog me is shit, despite me facemogging them. I just wish there was a convinient way of increasing overall size. Clavicle lengthening and LL are just stuff that ill likely never do.

23inches/over

Yh same, i just want an ltr with cute girl, but the amount of times ive been cucked by guys who sizemog me is shit, despite me facemogging them. I just wish there was a convinient way of increasing overall size. Clavicle lengthening and LL are just stuff that ill likely never do.
LL is too expensive imo, i mean legit LL with good doctor that u are almost sure that u will recover. Its like 80k dollars overall so for that amount of money u can improve your face a lot and buy some nice car additionally. Also i had LL [only on right limb to make my legs even] and its not that easy thing, it takes a lot mental powers to survive and recover from that. Clavicle lenghtening, i heard about it but i dont think if it'd be needed tbh MSE is good for increasing midface width so it would make your face wider and overall ur skull would look bigger but its still like 10-20k dollars cost.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 1680
23.5in at 6’.05”

flat back of skull as well

22.5in
5'11.5

Ur a nice guy man

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
Mines just over 23 inches at 5'9
Unironically 26 inches, when I was younger I used to get bullied and called "bighead" JFL, my parents and doctor used to say things like, "a bigger head means you're packing a bigger brain". Now it seems that my height and frame have caught up with my body, so this problem has naturally subsided fortunately.
LL is too expensive imo, i mean legit LL with good doctor that u are almost sure that u will recover. Its like 80k dollars overall so for that amount of money u can improve your face a lot and buy some nice car additionally. Also i had LL [only on right limb to make my legs even] and its not that easy thing, it takes a lot mental powers to survive and recover from that. Clavicle lenghtening, i heard about it but i dont think if it'd be needed tbh MSE is good for increasing midface width so it would make your face wider and overall ur skull would look bigger but its still like 10-20k dollars cost.
I know this jock from my high school, he has a great FWHR, I used to think he had a wide frame, even relative to his height, I recently saw him wearing a tank top, and it's not like he's a lanklet or anything, but I felt like he just shaved 2 or even 3 inches off his bideltoid width. Tbh a wider neck and wider midface can also give the impression of a large frame athletic body.