What's your stalking eperiences?

Epitaph

Epitaph

Goodbye cruel world
Pretty self-explanatory thread.

But does the blackpill maybe not apply to crazy chicks like stalkers? This could be lifefuel for many of us.

I'm not a chad(5'10" JFL)

There's this one girl who's been stalking me for about 8 months now (since the second day of college). She came out and told me about about this about 3 months ago. She apparently went through all my social medias(which I haven't used for 4 years now), had her friends take pics of me, sent random dudes to talk to me(orbiters and simps I'm assuming), etc.

I'm autistic and didn't want to be in a relationship but also didn't know how to handle this since the situation was too weird so I kept a very neutral response(mostly because I'm retarded) . She's still been following me around ever since(till before the corona thing anyway).

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, PenileFacialSurgery and RichardSpencel
Yeah I'm actually outside your house right now op, look outside your window and give me a wave

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, BigBoy, PenileFacialSurgery and 6 others
Pretty self-explanatory thread.

But does the blackpill maybe not apply to crazy chicks like stalkers? This could be lifefuel for many of us.

I'm not a chad(5'10" JFL)

There's this one girl who's been stalking me for about 8 months now (since the second day of college). She came out and told me about about this about 3 months ago. She apparently went through all my social medias(which I haven't used for 4 years now), had her friends take pics of me, sent random dudes to talk to me(orbiters and simps I'm assuming), etc.

I'm autistic and didn't want to be in a relationship but also didn't know how to handle this since the situation was too weird so I kept a very neutral response(mostly because I'm retarded) . She's still been following me around ever since(till before the corona thing anyway).
Holy fuck am I miring this faggot cuck.

I wish I had a female be literally CRAZY AND PSYCHOTIC for me. It's just a manifestation of true love. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Btw the guy is larping, women only stalk Chads

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Holy fuck am I miring this faggot cuck.

I wish I had a female be literally CRAZY AND PSYCHOTIC for me. It's just a manifestation of true love. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Btw the guy is larping, women only stalk Chads

I know I’m autistic, but this shit would scare you too if it happened to you.

This one girl always followed me in the hallways

crazy psychotic bitch, she was hot tho

Nigga shut the fuck up autistic humble bragger

my stalking experience is stalking all my oneitis’s social media’s for years and fucking crying.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 5634, Golang and 2 others
I know I’m autistic, but this shit would scare you too if it happened to you.
Getting scared of a girl is a MAJOR beta trait and a clear sign of low T.

A true Alpha high T male like me would beat the crazy out of her.

Also, having an obsessive gf is the best, cuz you know she won't cheat on you. In fact, she might kill Chads who mog you to oblivion.

Overall, girls like that are rare as fuck.