Whats your verdict on Berberin and PQQ - Antiaging

D

Deleted member 22354

No problem. I only write this shit when I'm wired on ritalin and have some time at home where I cba to write this stuff. I looked into Shilajit and it's a great herb/adaptagen but doesn't help with anything that other herbs like astragalus do. PQQ+CoQ10(Ubiquitinol form)+ALCAR=methylb12 is enough to make sure mitochondrial density and functioning is top notch, (along with exercising, caloric restriction and everything else non supplement-wise). I write this stuff because I real feel it's the foundation of looksmaxing; and that can be proven objectively. Applying all the anti-aging techniques and practices helps out a lot more than looking for quick fixes and one offs, as it's never ending progression opposed to a lot of gimmicky "stop-start" stuff that's always been shared on here. I've been apprehensive to share this stuff and I haven't shared absolutely everything I've learned. But understanding it is the most important thing and I want people who really want to better themselves, to understand this stuff and apply it to themselves for the better.

Also @ H @her I appreciate you giving credit/acknowledgement because a lot of the time it feels like it's not worth sharing information at all

The ideal looksmaxing "stack" imo for a teen or young adult would be:

Berberine
Pterostilbene
PQQ energy (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone, ALCAR, methylB12, CoQ10)
Fisetin
Coleus Forskholli

... That's it for the supplements.

Then the most important part is everything else. Because literally everything matters.

Intermittent Fasting
Perfect Sleep
Low Carb
Getting enough omega3s, avoiding omega6s like sunflower oil etc, getting enough vitamin E.
Getting into autophagy from time to time but not too often. Understanding the role of endogenous anti-inflammatory cytokines and the role of the NRF2 and ULK1 pathways.
Understanding that microneedling is a form of autophagy selective to skin cells. (using derminator2 and not some shit device)
Exercising everyday you can. Resistance (weight training), HIIT, sauna bathing, cold showers, nofap.
Using Stinging Nettle Root and Diindolylmethane if you need to.
Understanding that acne can be treated at a cellular level and Retinoids are just treating a symptom and are better applied to skin which doesn't have dead cells or dysfunctional mitochondria and proteins.

And a lot lot more
It's the low blood glucose, berberine, exercise, HIIT, saunas and PQQ which'll help your skin get healthy. That should be done indefinitely and then you should use the retinoids when your skin looks better, to make it look even better. Derminator2 once per week should be fine. Just don't put peppermint oil on your face after. The best aftercare for derminator2 would be ascorbic acid powder + water. If you can't do that then just use infadolan. Ascorbic acid+GHK-cu+RetinA+Adapalene+Snap8+Matrixyl3000+Pentrapeptide18+Agireline+VitaminE+JojobaOil+Infadolan is probably the best possible aftercare. But should only be used once your skin is actually good and healthy. If not, then just microneedle alone.

Adventages:
Berberine:
  • Helps lower blood sugar levels by increasing insulin sensitivity and reducing glucose production in the liver.
  • Has anti-inflammatory properties and has been shown to reduce markers of inflammation in the body.
  • May aid in weight loss by regulating metabolism and reducing fat storage.
  • Has been shown to have antimicrobial properties and may help fight certain types of infections.
  • May improve heart health by reducing cholesterol levels and improving the function of the endothelium (the lining of blood vessels).
  • May have neuroprotective effects and improve cognitive function.
  • Has been shown to improve liver function and reduce fatty liver disease.
PQQ:
  • Helps improve mitochondrial function, which is essential for the production of cellular energy and overall health.
  • Has antioxidant properties and can help protect against oxidative stress, which is linked to aging and many diseases.
  • May improve memory and cognitive function, as well as reduce inflammation in the brain.
  • Has been shown to improve sleep quality and reduce symptoms of fatigue.
  • May help protect against cardiovascular disease by reducing inflammation and improving blood vessel function.
  • Has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity and reduce blood sugar levels in some studies.
  • May have anti-cancer properties and help prevent the growth and spread of cancer cells.
Whats your opinion on both? Worth taking? @x30001 said this both and Pterostilbene, Fisetin and Coleus Forskholli are essential. But i think only Berberine and PQQ could be worth taking.

• +1
Reactions: Saturn