wheat waffles' cold approach stats makes no sense

U

uksucks

Gold
He said he needed:
  • 5 approaches for 1 number
  • 10 approaches for 1 date
  • He later contradicts himself and says 50 approaches for 1 date wtf.
  • 20% of girls completely ignored him (didn't stop to listen).
He also says an attractive girl was giving him S tier choosing signals. He shows a text from said attractive girl, who says she's never had that done before (never been cold approached before).

I remember James Tusk (irl chad/lite doesn't matter) saying he would approach 30 girls per week, and slay maybe 1-3 of them. So that's probably the same number of dates, I doubt they're stringing a guy like him on to ultimately not have sex.

I used to be an approachcel briefly in the UK.
I cold approached 59 girls in daytime and only said this:
Hi (to get their attention), can I have your number?
0 introductions, 0 small talk. I legit thought this would work (maybe for chad hahah).
My results: 0 dates, 4 numbers (all real), 2 replied and ghosted, around hskf of them gave the bf excuse and the other half said no sorry.

I only have 2 girls give fuck off signals, like a No! In an annoyed tone. I didn't have a single girl ignore me and this included many girls with headphones in who took them out to listen to me ask them a stupid q.

So how is wheatwaffles getting 10x my rate of ignored or fuck off signals yet much higher rate of phone number and dates? I doubt wheatwaffles gets approached by strong mtb JB schoolgirl in nightclub....

Conclusion: just be NT theory. He says social skills don't matter St all because he was stuttering but social skills and NT goes far beyond voice (body language, eye contact, expressiveness)

He also approaches super mid girls hence that attractive girl saying she's never been cold approached before jfl. He did 500 approaches in 3 months, in the same timespan or similar I did 59 because I genuinely did not find enough attractive girls to approach.

Ime, cold approach has a pretty high success rate when you approach girls that are 1-2 PSL lower than you.

Also the key is also finding girls that aren't on dating apps and don't have attractive men that they're pursuing in their social circles.

If you can find that then thats when cold approach tends to work. Issue is that finding a woman who's at least MTB and in the 18-22 will most likely fit that description^ unfortunately.

Esp if they're in college. Approaching an MTB who lives on campus is pretty much a dead mission unless ur at least a strong HTN.

You'll have the best luck with college chicks who don't live on campus (cause their social life is prob subpar or non existent compared to the girls that do live on campus which means less competition) or try to find 18-22 girls that aren't in college at all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: uksucks