Deleted member 24614

Real human being

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 23558 and Zeruel
They are both pretty retarded tbh.
3200447 1670853837846

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 5189, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
This is bad we should not debate leftists as they are better at dialectic then us

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
This is bad we should not debate leftists as they are better at dialectic then us
If Wheat gets humiliated in this debate its a win for me, the blackpill is going to be seem as ridiculous and not go mainstream

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Jews are best at dialectica
Muh Jews this is a coping mechanism

Leftist are a much bigger group then Jews and unlike most Jews leftists have a common cause

Wheat Waffles is a bad representive.

Tbh it's in our best interests to sabotage the blackpill
I hope more blackpill youtubers embarrass themselves and stop spreading this ideology
We need disinformation to be spread so less men go to the gym, looksmax, etc

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
Tbh it's in our best interests to sabotage the blackpill
I hope more blackpill youtubers embarrass themselves and stop spreading this ideology
We need disinformation to be spread so less men go to the gym, looksmax, etc

Destiny is delusional when it comes to dating he’s a skilled debater but his mind falls apart when it comes to dating makes sense cos he’s in a cuckold

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
can’t take a man with blue hair seriously

If Wheat gets humiliated in this debate its a win for me, the blackpill is going to be seem as ridiculous and not go mainstream
How will that be a win faggot bluepilled cuck

How will that be a win faggot bluepilled cuck
Cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck is there anything else on your vocabulary or has your brain fully melted already?

Somewhat true in my experience. Leftists are very bad at math, but very good at sophistry. - It's why they usually come up with elaborate theories but can never tell you in numbers what percentage of the variance is supposed to be explained by this and how they measure it.

So yeah, bad at math, good at talking.

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
Cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck is there anything else on your vocabulary or has your brain fully melted already?
It's the only word to describe
People like you