Wheat Waffles has the physiognomy of a 2013 Minecraft YouTuber

silently_said

silently_said

Wounded Beast Lashes Out
Don't tell me you can't imagine watching this nigga on your mom's phone 10 years ago do some mod review or some shit. Being non confrontational and neurotic also contribute, which is the reason he fails in driving his point home in debates

Shitty frame too, height AND frame mogged by this foid to oblivion :feelskek: Makes this gingercel look like a little kid. I remember him talking about gymmaxxing on one of FACEandLMS's streams but it looks like he lost all of his gains

Framelet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, rand anon, Zeruel and 6 others
Fuck you guys know about minecraft hunger games

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Zeruel, nathan and 2 others
how is this nigger blackpilled and still hasn't changed his hair and eyebrow color

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uksucks, rand anon, nathan and 3 others
Don't tell me you can't imagine watching this nigga on your mom's phone 10 years ago do some mod review or some shit. Being non confrontational and neurotic also contribute, which is the reason he fails in driving his point home in debates

View attachment 3178923

Shitty frame too, height AND frame mogged by this foid to oblivion :feelskek: Makes this gingercel look like a little kid. I remember him talking about gymmaxxing on one of FACEandLMS's streams but it looks like he lost all of his gains

View attachment 3178931
brutal when you're getting heightmogged by foids at 5'10

• +1
Reactions: nathan

Attachments

• ww.png
    ww.png
    150.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, GlamourPursuer and nathan
fr, this morph easily adds 1 PSL
i heard someone say he doesn't wsnt to dye his hair because being ginger is good for his nichemaxxing or something like that, jfl at ginger iq

• JFL
Reactions: silently_said
he claims to be 5ft10 but he's more like 5ft8
Yeah, in his Uni interviews he was eye level with most of the foids he was interviewing. British girls heightfog

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Keep coping for this Ginger slayer

Attachments

• C2B7C330-ADE5-4EB0-91DF-9B1E76F73DB8.jpeg
    C2B7C330-ADE5-4EB0-91DF-9B1E76F73DB8.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and nathan