Wheat Waffles list of softmaxxxes

D

Deleted member 17308

Gold
Iwuuwu637hdjs  01

In my opinion all of them are worth doing (to an extent) except facial exercises, how many of them have you softmaxxxed already?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, PubertyMaxxer, Chadethnic101 and 6 others
just get a shower bro

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 16530
also over if you aren't cleanearsmaxxing in 2022

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, .👽., Deleted member 16530 and 1 other person
imo if you are too softmaxxed you end up giving feminine "pick me" vibes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wernhervonbraun, thecel, nightg and 5 others
Been doing all of them for a while now and big results. Guess I’m doing this whole looksmaxing thing right

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, FailedNormieManlet, DivineBeing and 2 others
sending him money is completely wasting

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Nah only if you do it in a queer faggoted way. You should be plucking your eyebrows, but you can fuck up and make yourself look like a faggoted queer trannysexual nigger if if fuck up and take too much shit off

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
I can't believe people reach the blackpill and don't know any of this shit. This is normal stuff every normie does. Everyone is fucking non-NT autist.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 16110, DarkLoner94 and 7 others
I can't believe people reach the blackpill and don't know any of this shit. This is normal stuff every normie does. Everyone is fucking non-NT autist.
we get our legs broken to be recognised as a human while everyone else discovers they can pluck their eyebrows

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, teenmax, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Not all normies. A lot of normies are fat or skinny fat with no bones. Average normie I see has at least a fat belly and neck fat

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
Not all normies. A lot of normies are fat or skinny fat with no bones. Average normie I see has at least a fat belly and neck fat
Normies can't resist that coca cola with pizza, normies don't wear lifts or do skin care

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: teenmax, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 16381 and 3 others
i like wheat but imagine sending ur face to a ginger cumskin just for them to call u subhuman

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Trying to think what most normies neglect or don't think about.

I would say microneedling when losing hair, thickening eyebrows and dyeing them if needed, shoe lifts and taking legit supplements.

I have a somewhat decent routine and plan to further improve for all of these, except photography.

I don't feel like I'm ready to advertise myself too much on social networks, I still see a lot that I need to keep working on and improving, but of course I can't looksmax for 10 years, this stuff has to be as fast and efficient as possible. At minimum fashion, which is also the faster/easier one, but also physique. I'm not comfortable enough yet with the quality of my persona, but I plan to get to a decent level of quality by this summer, which is also the best time to take some nice photos.

My inspiration is Alex Costa, he has the level of quality I aim to achieve. He is not a PSL god but he presents himself really well, so I will try to emulate him.

Also, do we have a really good thread for photography and maximizing social networks? If not, we need one. From equipment needed, to logistics, to actionable steps to increase internet clout in a solid way and that doesn't come out as fake but somewhat genuine.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Exactly

Lol I remember approaching a girl.at.a.club she said I have a bf then went to say your really well groomed though jfl.
Who knows she may have actually had a bf

View attachment 1505740
In my opinion all of them are worth doing (to an extent) except facial exercises, how many of them have you softmaxxxed already?
15% bf, aiming at 12%
True
Already good
Already good
Cope for JBs
Already good
Already good
Already good
Already Good
Already good
Already good
True