Wheat waffles rated me is this good

Unmoggablegingercel

Unmoggablegingercel

no bone for coloring
Has anyone else had a rating? What did you get?

Attachments

• B024586F-7D8E-4AA1-899C-122CD268857E.png
    B024586F-7D8E-4AA1-899C-122CD268857E.png
    563.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and delusionalretard
Lmao we could have rated you better for free

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Lihito, Warlow and 9 others
He rated me the same but he doesnt consider pheno so his rates suck imo

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Biiyo03
His ratings are shit. he should kill himself.

His knowledge is massively lacking for him to be doing what he is doing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, MostGLSlayer, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
the only real rating is you body count on tinder

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Lihito, karbo and 6 others
nah his ratings are pretty bad

can't believe people pay this iqlet retard a cent to do what he is doing

the average user on here clearly is more knoelwdgeable than this guy

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 3946
If you have to pay an obscure Blackpill youtuber to rate you it’s already over for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Lihito, RoundHouse and 8 others
One of the dudes I sent him got a much shorter list of flaws and a longer list of positives but the same rating. It doesn't make sense. He's very good at spotting flaws but he is a bad appraiser.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
can't believe people pay this iqlet retard a cent to do what he is doing

the average user on here clearly is more knoelwdgeable than this guy
I wouldn’t go that far about the average user lol

You could have gotten a legit rating from me for free. And advice on how to looksmax, moneymaxxx and status max. As I have gotten success with all three. Wheat waffles is popular on the internet. but hes most likely a nobody in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Bro just dm @Preston for a good rate

• JFL
Reactions: one job away
You could have gotten a legit rating from me for free. And advice on how to looksmax, moneymaxxx and status max. As I have gotten success with all three. Wheat waffles is popular on the internet. but hes most likely a nobody in real life.
Runescapeaddict1996, how do you status and money maxx? How many RuneScape do I have to play?

Jfl

His ratings are very inconsistent tbh, I saw pics of 2 of the guys he rated 8 and they just look above average at best

Are people really paying for that? Jesus Christ :ogre:

He rates like girls 2+

Are people really paying for that? Jesus Christ :ogre:
Personally I got a rate and it was helpful, I can only speak for myself but I really appreciate his service, I'm going to contact him again after I'm done looksmaxxing.

What a scam, imagine getting rated thru the eyes of another male. His rating is going to be based on his view of the ideal male. Not what female actually wants.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
What a scam, imagine getting rated thru the eyes of another male. His rating is going to be based on his view of the ideal male. Not what female actually wants.
Nigga this is all about what about rating section of the forum is:feelskek:

Nigga this is all about what about rating section of the forum is:feelskek:
Which is also inaccurate, real life interaction from women is your true rating. I thought this was obvious by now.

Which is also inaccurate, real life interaction from women is your true rating. I thought this was obvious by now.
And what if you are in a wheelchair or mentally disabled but extremly attractive?Huh
It would be called WRS (Womens rating scale) not PSL
If you want to be rated from a girls point of view why not ask an actual girl on r/truerateme
I mean sure they suck ass at rating but at least the girls would rate you

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
And what if you are in a wheelchair or mentally disabled but extremly attractive?Huh
It would be called WRS (Womens rating scale) not PSL
If you want to be rated from a girls point of view why not ask an actual girl on r/truerateme
I mean sure they suck ass at rating but at least the girls would rate you
Idk about all that man, all I know its that if irl women giggles just by being in your presence, initiates convos and goes along with everything you say or want them to do and you end up smashing. If this happens often everywhere you go then you are attractive. You can kinda guage your attractiveness on how often women give you attention. At school or at work is the best place since women can actually get comfortable with you over time. And if you are attractive, they WILL do all the things I said above.

Idk about all that man, all I know its that if irl women giggles just by being in your presence, initiates convos and goes along with everything you say or want them to do and you end up smashing. If this happens often everywhere you go then you are attractive. You can kinda guage your attractiveness on how often women give you attention. At school or at work is the best place since women can actually get comfortable with you over time. And if you are attractive, they WILL do all the things I said above.
I never said that that is not true
But either way,we are rating males from our points of view and we can still give a good rating
Someone can be homeless manlet but Chad and most girls wont even glance at him yet I know few guys with severe autism who look ugly but cute as well but girls are still laughing with them and they are being around them,that doesnt mean she will fuck that guy right....many things play a role in how a girl sees you (for example,who would a girl pick the first a 7.5/10 who is 5'6, in debt and socially awkard 6/10 6'2 milionare with a huge status)
We are here just to rate your face objectivelly

I never said that that is not true
But either way,we are rating males from our points of view and we can still give a good rating
Someone can be homeless manlet but Chad and most girls wont even glance at him yet I know few guys with severe autism who look ugly but cute as well but girls are still laughing with them and they are being around them,that doesnt mean she will fuck that guy right....many things play a role in how a girl sees you (for example,who would a girl pick the first a 7.5/10 who is 5'6, in debt and socially awkard 6/10 6'2 milionare with a huge status)
We are here just to rate your face objectivelly
True, everything fucking matters. Just cause looks are the most important , personality and wealth/status actually matters alot too. Girls see how you carry yourself irl and see how you interact with other men and women to see if you can backup your looks. They want a good looking guy that other people also like and admire. Alot of autist here thinks looks are the only thing that matters when in reality it is everything combined with looks being the most important. Girls you see laughing with ugly guys is just a friendly laugh (prolly from jestermaxxing) like you would with your buddies NOT attraction. That is a different kind of laugh because you literally just have to run into her and she will start giggling without you having to do anything type of laugh. Its more like a quick giggle. You know what I mean if you’ve encountered this bro.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
True, everything fucking matters. Just cause looks are the most important , personality and wealth/status actually matters alot too. Girls see how you carry yourself irl and see how you interact with other men and women to see if you can backup your looks. They want a good looking guy that other people also like and admire. Alot of autist here thinks looks are the only thing that matters when in reality it is everything combined with looks being the most important. Girls you see laughing with ugly guys is just a friendly laugh (prolly from jestermaxxing) like you would with your buddies NOT attraction. That is a different kind of laugh because you literally just have to run into her and she will start giggling without you having to do anything type of laugh. Its more like a quick giggle. You know what I mean if you’ve encountered this bro.
Indeed I agree
Wouldnt say that personality matters tho,more like.....mental health and NT behavior which yes....is personality trait but not personality trait like: be good to girls and treat them like queens :bluepill: Type of personality

And yes I know everything man :/
Been thru lots of shit

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
Indeed I agree
Wouldnt say that personality matters tho,more like.....mental health and NT behavior which yes....is personality trait but not personality trait like: be good to girls and treat them like queens :bluepill: Type of personality

And yes I know everything man :/
Been thru lots of shit
Yeah bro, I can usually attract a few becky tier girls everywhere I go but eventually turn them off with my non Nt ness. Can never keep them. :(
Best personality is to just treat them like your bros Because thats your true personality anyways. Like i be calling them ‘bro’ or ‘dawg’ and they like digging that shit lol.
Im working on my non Nt ness and try not to fuck things up by spewing some aspie shit that I would say here jfl. Sometimes i say some shit that makes them uncomfortable and they walk away lol.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Lmao we could have rated you better for free
Facts, The only reason wheat waffles is popular choice for rating is because he is bringing blackpill to The mainstream (talk with Hamza) and uses studies (same shit you can see Here)

One of the dudes I sent him got a much shorter list of flaws and a longer list of positives but the same rating. It doesn't make sense. He's very good at spotting flaws but he is a bad appraiser.
This thread is full of Facts 🔥