When a fat girl likes u

BadaBing

BadaBing

Zephir
When a fat or ugly girl below your looks is attracted to you and wants to fuck you.

You feel offended and distance yourself from them or maybe you’re nice a you let them down nicely and be friends with them

That’s how girls feel when you express that you’re attracted to them. They will reject you or will feel bad and take you in as a friend that they will never fuck.

It is what it is

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dietsnasta, HowAmIAlive123, Taylorswift and 38 others
GIF madness motorcycle - animated GIF on GIFER

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Patrick Baitman, TheEndHasNoEnd and 36 others
I would not feel offended

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439, EdwardCullen, thecel and 10 others
BOI
that happened so many times with me i already said that but i attract more land whales than japanese fishin vessels
it's crazy man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 7079, Warlow and 4 others
If she's not too fat and if ur a KHHTV like you may be, then just smash anything above 3psl. It's a start and you will become more popular. For even better results, if the girl is gl then try to get an LTR, hot bitches will try their best to make you cheat.

Last edited:
Only few females ever had a crush on me,and I didn’t like them,and I always tried avoiding talking to them thrught text,I always played nice and apologized to them saying that I need to meet them as a person better

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Only few females ever had a crush on me,and I didn’t like them,and I always tried avoiding talking to them thrught text,I always played nice and apologized to them saying that I need to meet them as a person better
Ever have a girl do the same thing to you? now u know why

Ever have a girl do the same thing to you? now u know why
Well,they weren’t nice like me

Completely opposite

But Iam not ugly tho

• +1
Reactions: BadaBing
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BadaBing and Deleted member 5912
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, zazzle and Kingkellz
BOI
that happened so many times with me i already said that but i attract more land whales than japanese fishin vessels
it's crazy man

landwhales seem to not like me I don’t like them either win win

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Danish_Retard, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
I didn’t have many options tbh so the facts that fat girl likes me is rare

• +1
I didn’t have many options tbh so the facts that fat girl likes me is rare
Such is the curse of being deathnic.

Its ironic even though I am gymceled the only attention I have ever gotten is from fat pasty bitches.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5912, HighIQcel and 2 others
Such is the curse of being deathnic.

Its ironic even though I am gymceled the only attention I have ever gotten is from fat pasty bitches.
You need chadlite face + lean body + great personality and interest to date non deformed looking women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, SoyGune, Subhuman Philtrum and 2 others
landwhales seem to not like me I don’t like them either win win
it's so bad because i try to treat everyone nicely but they might think i'm giving them ground

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nautica, BigBoy, Htobrother and 1 other person
You need chadlite face + lean body + great personality and interest to date non deformed looking women
Idk man my facial features aren't too bad (apart from nose) its my hair and skin that hold me back.
Bhai can I PM you for a PSL rate?
it's so bad because i try to treat everyone nicely but they might think i'm giving them ground
happened to me a deformed fucking slug that looked like jabba the hutt latched onto me just because I acted nice to her ffs.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 8028, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
Idk man my facial features aren't too bad (apart from nose) its my hair and skin that hold me back.

happened to me a deformed fucking slug that looked like jabba the hutt latched onto me just because I acted nice to her ffs.
there's nothing more needy on this earth than a fat girl

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 8028

I’m not very good at rating but you can PM me if you want

beggars can’t be choosers :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune, BigBoy, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
When a fat or ugly girl below your looks is attracted to you and wants to fuck you.

You feel offended and distance yourself from them or maybe you’re nice a you let them down nicely and be friends with them

That’s how girls feel when you express that you’re attracted to them. They will reject you or will feel bad and take you in as a friend that they will never fuck.

It is what it is
The 5psl experience

It is what it is
200 iq 2019 02 06 19 09 58

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5912 and BadaBing
Not even land whales want my dick

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune
It’s extremely fucking annoying, so yes I kinda understand how foids feel on that aspect.

But a 2/10 Landwhale that smells like shit isn’t comparable to some girls looksmatch who just happens to be 5’11”.

I'd smash any okay looking fat girl, but if my friends come to know about it, it's over for me. I'll be bullied and made fun of for sleeping with her, so i'm too high inhib. Had a fat, 5' girl, approach me and like me before, i'm glad I ghosted her.

BOI
it's crazy man
this, why don't they just lose fat and be hot :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
The ugly truth nobody wants to hear

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune and BadaBing
i've never even had a whale express interest in me.

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune and MentalistKebab

It is what it is
This is very true

It is what it is
Girls like you? Smh reported for bragging

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Or if you’re incel you’d fuck them anyways

if a fat girl overtly expresses interest in you it means you're somewhat good looking tbh

true or false

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Why do we evolutionary hate fat tbh doesn't make sense, it helps us survive without food for a longer period of time, a girl thats 20bmi would die much earlier then a girl who is 27bmi which evolutionary makes the second one superior in every way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Why do we evolutionary hate fat tbh doesn't make sense, it helps us survive without food for a longer period of time, a girl thats 20bmi would die much earlier then a girl who is 27bmi which evolutionary makes the second one superior in every way
only guys with low t wouldn't slam a braphog

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and TsarTsar444
only guys with low t wouldn't slam a braphog
Im honestly much more disgusted by very skinny girls then fatties tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and sytyl
I would fuck her if no one knew about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
No girl likes me

even fat girls dont like me...

if fat girls have wanted to fuck you in the past you are just a fakecel and shouldn't be here.