When a manlet wears lifts at a motive

try2beme

try2beme

South American Classic
When they bout to get in a pool or he needs too remove his shoes to slay he realizes he needs to leave the function overallđź’€

Manlets cant even NTmaxx in peace @Gonthar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, whiteislandpill, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
Can someone make art about this? @Vermilioncore

When they bout to get in a pool or he needs too remove his shoes to slay he realizes he needs to leave the function overallđź’€

Only a good idea with lifts is if you want to confidencemax and perhaps get an IOI for lifefuel. Personally wouldn't wear lifts if planning to be NT longterm

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

Yes, I asked that in a different thread, what do you do if you are let's say at a party or something, the girls get naked, jump in a pool or jacuzzi and yell at you to join them???
images

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, Chadeep and try2beme
Amensia the type of nigga to be like “Alright boys Im out” when someone asks to remove his uggs
Yes, I asked that in a different thread, what do you do if you are let's say at a party or something, the girls get naked, jump in a pool or jacuzzi and yell at you to join them???
images
Amnesia would get Elevator Flippers.
Images 30

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater, Bomber517, Gonthar and 1 other person
images
Amenesia the type of nigga too be like “were all the same height when im doggy paddling”💀

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Willmogulater, Bomber517 and 1 other person