Coming to the west near you:

9qOxFeJ.png

Gpay8KY.png

omXVu4Q.png

labluH7.png

Western born Indian SMVs by association:

wtc7-building.gif

Western born Indians themselves are now panicking:

Lmfao these curries are destroying curry SMV. And I relate everytime I see black Africans and Arabs I shudder in fear as I know 5 years ago my area had close to none, now I see them Everywhere it’s horrible and they will destroy black and Arab SMV here. But curries have it for worst for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 29155
good. May the anglosphere perish. Vive la France

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura and Ethniframementalcel
wGeX8Ei342mI.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
Lol why are they simping so hard for a recessed girl… just because she is white

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 29155 and Arcturus
The comments are such a blackpill, racism against South and East Asians it’s so normalised it’s crazy

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Lethbridge, Deleted member 21661 and 2 others
basically yes

pajeets desperately want to bleach their genetics because the caste system taught them that lighter=better

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 29155
basically yes

pajeets desperately want to bleach their genetics because the caste system taught them that lighter=better
I know, I’ve read up on a lot of history. Still it’s sad

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
I know, I’ve read up on a lot of history. Still it’s sad
Curries have been enslaved for over 6k years by lighter races. It’s gentic @ this point for them to be submissive to lightskins

Curries have been enslaved for over 6k years by lighter races. It’s gentic @ this point for them to be submissive to lightskins
jokes aside I wonder if that’s actually true or not, other than the caste system

The comments are such a blackpill, racism against South and East Asians it’s so normalised it’s crazy
Some of the comments from white women on there are brutal

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
jokes aside I wonder if that’s actually true or not, other than the caste system
It’s true, I’m not joking, this is how it is and why I feel bad for curries they are a doomed and cursed people to be slaves forever to lightskin races it’s in their blood at this point, imagine being cucked for 6k years up till today even. The caste system is a part of this lightskin slavery. Curries are a slave race, there’s a reason why the Brits after slavery imported millions of curries to replace the blacks working for free because they realised curries unlike blacks will work for their lightskin lords for free and won’t rebel like the blacks did.

If Cumskins had a Time Machine the thing they would have done is replaced black slaves for curry ones on the spot.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and turkproducer
And curries wonder why they are hated. It’s because of shit like this. If they acted normal and not autistic, people would have a lot more respect for them.

It’s true, I’m not joking, this is how it is and why I feel bad for curries they are a doomed and cursed people to be slaves forever to lightskin races it’s in their blood at this point, imagine being cucked for 6k years up till today even. The caste system is a part of this lightskin slavery. Curries are a slave race, there’s a reason why the Brits after slavery imported millions of curries to replace the blacks working for free because they realised curries unlike blacks will work for their lightskin lords for free and won’t rebel like the blacks did.

If Cumskins had a Time Machine the thing they would have done is replaced black slaves for curry ones on the spot.
I can imagine in India itself that’s right but I think your environment is very important. I have South Asian friends and they dont have this self hating lightskin worshipping attitude

Last edited:
I can imagine in India itself that’s right but I think your environment is very important. I have South Asian friends and they doesn’t have this self hating lightskin worshipping attitude
They all have it to various degrees. Some it’s lower others it’s higher. And yes it’s culteral but there’s a gentic tinge that makes them want white cock

Here’s the thing though some curries have the abo blood that rebels agaisnt the lightskin overlord in them, these curries are the ones who weirdly wnnna become darker etc and may even wanna breed with a black guy/girl/dravid. Curries souls are in a constant flux between being slaves to lightskins and being independent

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Currycels will worship the most mediocre White foid 😂

Based Pajeets pedomaxxing for White cunny (White females at their peak) 😂
Screenshot 20230731 042615

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661

JBC in action
Bitch wants to get raped by dravidian bad boys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
in third world countries the locals take pictures with foreigners, i don’t think it’s because she’s a white woman and they all wanna fuck