When and how to apply Castor Oil and PeppermintOil

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
I bought both oils and did a diluition. Now how to apply and when? How much times

day and night for maximum effect

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
You take 2ml castor oil orally / day every day, and you put the peppermint oil in a shampoo which also contains carrier oils like black seed oil, coconut oil etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
You take 2ml castor oil orally / day every day, and you put the peppermint oil in a shampoo which also contains carrier oils like black seed oil, coconut oil etc
Its for eyebrows bro, not hair.

Its for eyebrows bro, not hair.
It literally works on all hairs, so not only will it induce massive hair growth on the head but also on the face including the eyebrows.
It works 100%, basically it works better than minoxidil (which I don't respond to coz I lack an enzyme that makes it work in the first place)

You measure the castor oil, you put the liquid in gelatin capsules and swallow them. 2ml every day

It's a growth stimulant along with minoxidil, caffeine etc. Currently I'm on fin 1mg every day, I wash my hair with a shampoo containing caffeine every day and I also take 2ml castor oil every day, in my experience this has completely normalized my rate of hair growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Tyronecell and DaGullas
It literally works on all hairs, so not only will it induce massive hair growth on the head but also on the face including the eyebrows.
It works 100%, basically it works better than minoxidil (which I don't respond to coz I lack an enzyme that makes it work in the first place)

You measure the castor oil, you put the liquid in gelatin capsules and swallow them. 2ml every day

It's a growth stimulant along with minoxidil, caffeine etc. Currently I'm on fin 1mg every day, I wash my hair with a shampoo containing caffeine every day and I also take 2ml castor oil every day, in my experience this has completely normalized my rate of hair growth
wtf? its actually better to drink the castor oil than applying it directly?

wtf? its actually better to drink the castor oil than applying it directly?
No, don't drink it! Put it in gelatin capsules and then swallow the capsules. If you drink it, it will stick to your throat, I had that happen to me it was awful. Put the oil in gelatin capsules and swallow these castor oil PILLS

But to answer your question, yes, ORAL CASTOR OIL (CAPSULES) work way better than applying it directly because you'd need a heated castor oil mask for the castor oil to be able to penetrate the scalp

• +1
No, don't drink it! Put it in gelatin capsules and then swallow the capsules. If you drink it, it will stick to your throat, I had that happen to me it was awful. Put the oil in gelatin capsules and swallow these castor oil PILLS

But to answer your question, yes, ORAL CASTOR OIL (CAPSULES) work way better than applying it directly because you'd need a heated castor oil mask for the castor oil to be able to penetrate the scalp
im only using it for eyebrows tho, but the oil always gets into my eyea after a while

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
im only using it for eyebrows tho, but the oil always gets into my eyea after a while
Oral castor oil will induce hair growth everywhere, trust me you won't be disappointed

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Would putting 2ml of castor oil and diluting it with a drink also work?
Nope, it would still get stuck in your throat, it's an awful feeling, don't do it. Just put it in gelatin capsules then swallow the capsule, easy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818

Caffeine is good for hair growth too?

Nope, it would still get stuck in your throat, it's an awful feeling, don't do it. Just put it in gelatin capsules then swallow the capsule, easy
I mean like 500ml not like a small shot, ngl my parents wouldn’t let me buy capsules I don’t think

Caffeine is good for hair growth too?
Yes, just like minoxidil, it prolongs the anagen phase of the hair cycle. I use a shampoo which contains a lot of it, it definitely works.

• +1
My mixture is peppermint oil + castor oil. If it gets in my eyes im fucked no? Ahah

Yes, just like minoxidil, it prolongs the anagen phase of the hair cycle. I use a shampoo which contains a lot of it, it definitely works.
I drink a lot of coffee, surely has a nice effect too right?

I mean like 500ml not like a small shot, ngl my parents wouldn’t let me buy capsules I don’t think
Wtf hell no, don't do that. Just order empty gelatin capsules and tell them it's for hair growth not drugs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
I put castor oil on my eyebrows day and night grows and thickens my eyebrows and eyelashes over a month now 100% works

• +1
So dont get the logic bro, castor oil is better swallowed and caffeine is better locally why?
Because your body metabolizes caffeine if taken orally so only a tiny % of it will reach the follicles. Castor oil directly can't penetrate the scalp unless in the form of a heated mask which you'd need to heat DMSO for. It's much easier and effective to put castor oil in pills and swallow the pills so it will surely reach the follicles. It's a partial PgE2 agonist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
Because your body metabolizes caffeine if taken orally so only a tiny % of it will reach the follicles. Castor oil directly can't penetrate the scalp unless in the form of a heated mask which you'd need to heat DMSO for. It's much easier and effective to put castor oil in pills and swallow the pills so it will surely reach the follicles. It's a partial PgE2 agonist
Could also put castor+peppermint on the capsules?

Buy minox for better results OP

Thx for the help bro
Don't put them in any capsules thats retarded lol brochure i got with my castor oil says it is used for when you cant take a shit so you drink it and you'll have Niagara out of ur asshole

Just use them on eyebrows make sure to rub it gently for few seconds from left to right then right to left and by the end try to curl your eyebrows upward how girls do it

then take very small amount and close your eyes and use it on eyelashes up and down, down and up by, left right, right left, by the end try to curl your eyebrows upward how girls do it

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and DaGullas
Don't put them in any capsules thats retarded lol brochure i got with my castor oil says it is used for when you cant take a shit so you drink it and you'll have Niagara out of ur asshole

Just use them on eyebrows make sure to rub it gently for few seconds from left to right then right to left and by the end try to curl your eyebrows upward how girls do it

then take very small amount and close your eyes and use it on eyelashes up and down, down and up by, left right, right left, by the end try to curl your eyebrows upward how girls do it
Ye bro thats what i been doing, I would never eat it jfl

• +1
Reactions: Over
Ye bro thats what i been doing, I would never eat it jfl
I finished my week 2 yesterday, two more for full month, i think my eyebrows got thicker hair but its not denser, I didn't grow any extra hair

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and DaGullas
I finished my week 2 yesterday, two more for full month, i think my eyebrows got thicker hair but its not denser, I didn't grow any extra hair
I use peppermint with castor. It can be my head but im seeing some denser hair in some places

• +1
I use peppermint with castor. It can be my head but im seeing some denser hair in some places
Yea what I am 100% sure is it will get your hair denser

But what id need is getting them thicker. Maybe... we shall know, I hink one 30g bottle can last a year and I plan on taking progress pictures.

• +1
Yea what I am 100% sure is it will get your hair denser

But what id need is getting them thicker. Maybe... we shall know, I hink one 30g bottle can last a year and I plan on taking progress pictures.
Ye i will continue doing it, i will also darken them i think

• +1

Need more info on how much peppermint oil you mix in your shampoo and what caffeine shampoo you are using, etc. I like your routine.

For beard and eyebrows otherwise its cope