when balding will be curable?

Chadrys

Chadrys

Iron
fuck gay finasteride its all jews plan to make us like femoids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 11761 and 2 others
tomorrow

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 7753
the day after tomorrow

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 8080
Meadeonyousmall

• Love it
Reactions: Slayercel
the day after the day after tomorrow

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 11761
The day femoids start balding.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, herring, Deleted member 8080 and 3 others
I feel it will be curable soon due to increased perception about how much looks is important.

• +1
Reactions: yukon-cel, SubhumanCurrycel and sergeant blackpill
they've been "close" to the cure for decades, and for decades will continue to be

same with herpes

You dont try hard enough

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 5818
It may be preventable/delayable without 5AR inhibitors

not in your lifetime, we are still extremely far away from it

The cure is in your heart.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11761 and Deleted member 3323
No cap I'd take perfect NW0 hairline in exchange for death at 50. God if you can hear me, let's do this deal bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, highT, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
No cap I'd take perfect NW0 hairline in exchange for death at 50. God if you can hear me, let's do this deal bro.
finasteridecels be like

also OP repeat after me, "5 more years..."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
finasteridecels be like

also OP repeat after me, "5 more years..."
lmaooo. Lowkey I been on fin 2 years I think it stopped working.

Born one century too early for curing balding and manletism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
lmaooo. Lowkey I been on fin 2 years I think it stopped working.
fuuck rip, I've been on for over a year currently & things seem to be going aight

might start RU if I notice I'm losing ground, dut scares me

what about hair cloning?
its not even closed. the japanese company who was working on it, is about to quit apparently

CB-03-01 is apparently a very good solution with almost no side effects and fda approved (in opposite to RU so there is no danger of getting blind or dying of an heartattache)

downsides: its very pricey and there is a still a very small chance of side effects (which - knowing this place - will probably occure on 100% of the user here)

fuuck rip, I've been on for over a year currently & things seem to be going aight

might start RU if I notice I'm losing ground, dut scares me
RU seems legit, test it bro. My only options now are being a tall gymmaxed baldie, or suicide if transplant doesnt work.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
RU seems legit, test it bro. My only options now are being a tall gymmaxed baldie, or suicide if transplant doesnt work.
what NW are you?

if you're tall & gymmaxxed unironically just get hairsystem, no one will talk shit cus they'll be afraid :lul:

• +1
Reactions: grimy
what NW are you?

if you're tall & gymmaxxed unironically just get hairsystem, no one will talk shit cus they'll be afraid :lul:
Nw3 at 22

Just looked up some system vids for the hell of it, some are actually good lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Nw3 at 22

Just looked up some system vids for the hell of it, some are actually good lmao
my condolences bro

yeah @Gaia262 uses one, he knows a lot more than me

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and grimy
@Gaia262 do systems feel real in your hands? As in, if a woman was brushing my hair with her fingers can she tell.

Nobody gives a shit about men, much less bald men.

If balding affected women, the cure would have been found decades ago.

@Gaia262 do systems feel real in your hands? As in, if a woman was brushing my hair with her fingers can she tell.
My fear is that hair system will come off or someone finds out you wear It and tells anyone, if that happens your social life is over

Nobody gives a shit about men, much less bald men.

If balding affected women, the cure would have been found decades ago.
That's huge cope balding is very hard to find, do you think companies don't care about making billions by finding a cure for baldness?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134
Preventing balding is a lifestyle, there are so many things that come into it which alternate per person, you think there’s gonna be a one size fits all?

Balding will never be ‘cured’, you gotta find what works for you

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
That's huge cope balding is very hard to find, do you think companies don't care about making billions by finding a cure for baldness?
Good point, but there's probably more lucrative cures to be found.

Finasterid+Hairtransplant

more and more females are balding now (diffuse though so they usually can cover it up kinda good) so that gives me hope. on the other hand it would kinda suck to be the last gen dealing with this shit without the cure ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 9511
more and more females are balding now (diffuse though so they usually can cover it up kinda good) so that gives me hope. on the other hand it would kinda suck to be the last gen dealing with this shit without the cure ngl
Did you find some solutions? Your name sounds promising

Yes they feel absolutely real, no one will be able to notice unless you tell them.

I made a guide here.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and grimy
The day when femoids won't be allowed to use make up

5-10 years before stem cell hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
are u talking bout the b-complex vitamins?
Minimizing (oxidative) stress, addressing methylation issues, keeping ferritin high enough, fixing nutrient deficiencies

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 7076
The reason for its existence remains unexplained. Given that MPHL is progressive and has its earliest manifestations in young adults it may be a barometer of age. Here we suggest that MPHL may have atavistically allowed women in our species and ancestor species to select younger (but not necessarily the youngest) adult mates. Evidence suggests that conceptions by younger fathers are more likely to lead to live births and less likely to result in miscarriage. Further children fathered by younger men may have improved health and be less likely to suffer from a number of co-morbidities. This is collectively known as the "paternal age affect". Hence the selection of younger males mediated by the MPHL may improve the fitness of the population and of the species at the expense of the individual. Indeed MPHL may have been an evolutionary "nudge" directing women to favour younger partners. It is conceivable that for a species whose success is predicated upon co-operation, collaboration and altruism the gene cannot be exclusively selfish and must have a selfless allele.