When can I give oral sex after getting all of my teeth pulled out?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends

@WeiWei do you still hope I get comatized?

we’re pretty much the same person at this point tbh although i’m probably way fatter than u
I was 25% bf in the pictures

Now i’m around 19% maybe

Show me ur calorie tracking app history or ur screen time on it
I don’t track calories I’m going to soon I just started eating way less and burned off like 40 pounds in a month. I’m cutting harder to go down to 8-10% in the span of 6 months and model is my objective rn

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
I don’t track calories I’m going to soon I just started eating way less and burned off like 40 pounds in a month. I’m cutting harder to go down to 8-10% in the span of 6 months and model is my objective rn
Good luck meatball happy for u

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Good luck meatball happy for u
My lean genetics and my genes just in general are absolutely supreme tbh. My father used to model when he was in his 20s to 30s and he maintained around 4-5% body fat at some point so I’m wasting immeasurable potential by being so fat and undisciplined and I just realized that like 2 months ago.

My lean genetics and my genes just in general are absolutely supreme tbh. My father used to model when he was in his 20s to 30s and he maintained around 4-5% body fat at some point so I’m wasting immeasurable potential by being so fat and undisciplined and I just realized that like 2 months ago.
4-5% body fat 😭😭 buddy ur delusional

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I’m so deadass bro my genes r that supreme ur just jealous that u dont have awesome chadlite physique genetics like i do :p:p
Yeah bro ur dad was maintaining supreme elite body builder fat % with ease and natty

Yeah bro ur dad was maintaining supreme elite body builder fat % with ease and natty
Probably was like 6-7% or something but that’s when he modeled and was doing extreme heavy training and lifting everyday. He probably maintained around 9-10%

Probably was like 6-7% or something but that’s when he modeled and was doing extreme heavy training and lifting everyday. He probably maintained around 9-10%
No he didnt. Show me a picture

I’m gonna update that thread I made on my dad’s chad model life soon he’s just fat and lazy and won’t dig out the pictures
Ok i gaurentee u hes not below 10. MAYBEE 9% at his absolute leanest

Ok i gaurentee u hes not below 10. MAYBEE 9% at his absolute leanest
Yea that might have been an extreme exaggeration tbh but 9-10% was probably maintainable for a long period of time for him in his mid 20s and early 30s, after that he gained a shit ton of weight and went in and out of chad and subhuman physique

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Yea that might have been an extreme exaggeration tbh but 9-10% was probably maintainable for a long period of time for him in his mid 20s and early 30s, after that he gained a shit ton of weight and went in and out of chad and subhuman physique
10-11% is fair, most models are 10-13%

couldnt read the article srry op, but id wait at least until the swelling goes down