When did (6ft) start gaining traction

0S4MA

0S4MA

. . . ╰──╮D1 Hater╭──╯ . . .
Before like 2019 I have never once saw any social media pushing this exact height, I rarely saw manlet slander either it seemed to explode during lockdowns

Can this be tracked back to one trend, movie, celeb, idfk. All I know is there had to be a catalyst

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, twojei, murdah and 1 other person
Before like 2019 I have never once saw any social media pushing this exact height, I rarely saw manlet slander either it seemed to explode during lockdowns

Can this be tracked back to one trend, movie, celeb, idfk. All I know is there had to be a catalyst
Id guess it’s just a nice whole, even, round number and it’s tall enough. If you notice in foreign countries social media the standard pushed is 180 cm (5’10) and not 183 cm (6’).

As for total manlet evisceration I have no idea maybe a byproduct of looksmaxxing become mainstream? Although I still vaguely recall giga manlets (sub 5’4) getting eviscerated prior lockdown.

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter, serialcoper, twojei and 3 others
6’ is kinda tall irl

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
6’ is kinda tall irl
yeah but when and why did social media and women start running with this number. I don't remember a thing about it before lockdowns

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Id guess it’s just a nice whole, even, round number and it’s tall enough. If you notice in foreign countries social media the standard pushed is 180 cm (5’10) and not 183 cm (6’).

As for total manlet evisceration I have no idea maybe a byproduct of looksmaxxing become mainstream? Although I still vaguely recall giga manlets (sub 5’4) getting eviscerated prior lockdown.
Yeah true. However manlet evisceration to this level started around the lockdown period. I wonder what was the catalyst

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
yeah but when did social media and women start running with this number. I don't remember a thing about it before lockdowns
Since the rise of people like Jacob Elordi

• Hmm...
Nah it’s been around for years JFL. You can find these 6’0 and 6’2 cutoffs for height through 2012 4chan/PUAhate memes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, murdah and 0S4MA
  • +1
Nah it’s been around for years JFL. You can find these 6’0 and 6’2 cutoffs for height through 2012 4chan/PUAhate memes
Damn, well I guess tiktok/insta made it even worse

• +1

when autistic foids started to mainstream their feminazi ideologys

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper and 0S4MA
Wasn’t mainstream though, if you look at tiktok, height videos get millions of views. “This is the height difference I deserve” “When he’s 6’1”

always did, you just become aware of it recently

• Hmm...
always did, you just become aware of it recently
It wasn't super mainstream till the lat 3-5 years
Wasn’t mainstream though, if you look at tiktok, height videos get millions of views. “This is the height difference I deserve” “When he’s 6’1”

• +1
When thots started getting height fished on dating apps during lock down
Bahahahahh

• JFL
Damn, well I guess tiktok/insta made it even worse
1D156076 954F 4506 83EB 5C555F3CFBC2

This meme is legit from 2011 I think. I was looking at 4chan archives and you can find it as far back as June 2012.

@IAMNOTANINCEL @WhoTookVendetta @NotAMogger @Zoom759 @Azonin

@alien @Brian Peppers @New Poster puahate Fags how long has this thing been going on

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 0S4MA, WhoTookVendetta and murdah
View attachment 3046442
This meme is legit from 2011 I think. I was looking at 4chan archives and you can find it as far back as June 2012.

@alien @Brian Peppers @New Poster puahate Fags how long has this thing been going on
I thought you said men can do good at 5’7

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I thought you said men can do good at 5’7
Height pill is more male gaze yea I still believe it. But I’m just saying the entire 6 foot shit has been going on for over a decade

• +1
View attachment 3046442

damn jfl, I really thought this 6ft+ thing was semi recent with dating apps becoming more normal and tiktok giving foids more of a voice

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
View attachment 3046442

6ft has been a thing since the 1900s there’s a reason superheroes are tall (batman 6’2 superman 6’3). tall was always desired and with the imperial system 6ft is a good clean number to start off with

now 6ft has lost its meaning because 5’10 larpers claim 6ft so that’s why it’s getting higher

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and 0S4MA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back