When did hypergamy became stronger ? Vote

choose the year when prime white 4 PSL man's looksmatch dropped significantly < MTB

• early to mid 2000's

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • end 2000's ( 2008-2010 )

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2011-2012

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 2013-2014

• 2015-2016

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • 2017-2018

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • 2019-2020

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • 2021-2022

• 2023-2024

• Total voters
FrenchareMedCucks

FrenchareMedCucks

Gold
We all know our fathers in the 1980's and 1990's had it easier with women, get married at 25 and started a family. even if many ended up divorced at 40 or after. Hypergamy weren't as extreme as today.

Betabuxx still worked great and I know many men that dated HTBs and MTBs while just being LTNs betabuxxx that couldn't get a single match on Tinder nowadyas albeit with Landwhales and ugly sheboons.

This poll is about average male's real success on Online dating and Cold approach ONLY, not including social circle game or betabuxx at Law School or Medicine school.

Poll age is 18+ ( No High Schooler for obvious reasons )

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
Whenever the first social media app was created

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
hypergamy has always existed and i argue it's never become stronger either

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Surfsup, perpetuallytired, curryascenderr and 1 other person
Shit poll, why would you group by year and not time era?

Regardless, I'd say when IG went mainstream which led to females getting infinite access to the lifestyles of men outside their social circles and cities

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, liberiangrimreaper and curryascenderr

Regardless, I'd say when IG went mainstream which led to females getting infinite access to the lifestyles of men outside their social circles and cities
yes but those chads won't even answer their DMs.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS

I wanted to focused only on the last 25 years , as I don't care about oldcel generations and wanted to sort out the turning years where being a white MTN doesn't ensure you an LTR with your MTB looksmatch anymore.

I think everyone here agree that hypergamy raised significantly each year after 2011.

in 1998 you needed to be very non NT , broke , to not be able to get a LTR with your looksmatch as a white MTN in the West.

• +1
The time when jews invented social media and fucked everything.
I'd say 2016

when social medias spread around expecially tiktok

yes but those chads won't even answer their DMs.
Chads do answer their DMs to LTB+ though which is precisely the issue

The LTB+ fuck chad every once in a while which raises her expectations

She won't settle for her looksmatch due to this, which is what further fuels hypergamy

.org wouldn't exist if Chads only fucked Stacys

Chads do answer their DMs to LTB+ though which is precisely the issue

The LTB+ fuck chad every once in a while which raises her expectations

She won't settle for her looksmatch due to this, which is what further fuels hypergamy

.org wouldn't exist if Chads only fucked Stacys
many of these chads are influencers, so they won't respond to some random LTB.

• +1
many of these chads are influencers, so they won't respond to some random LTB.
you've ran a joyce experiment to know better

niggas will fuck ANYTHING, including chads

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
you've ran a joyce experiment to know better

niggas will fuck ANYTHING, including chads
most chads on dating apps are typicallly models or influencers looking for work/social media boosts.

• +1
It was so much easier in the past women had less exposure to attractive men, and they had less ego casual sex was much more harder to get even for chads they didn't have acess to Just Eat Pussy or other dating apps. Stantards were much lower back then in terms of attractive men, and people aged much worse

Not to mention nobody was gymcelling back then. You could marry a women with 1 or 2 bodycounts just from boyfriends or virgin. Now guys have this feeling that there girl is going to get her cheeks clapped by some chad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back