Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, serialcoper and perkzz

Muh mog

IMG 7289

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Don't give up. You need to pay your taxes

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
brootal mogs, I plan to ascend to High HTN so i can escape any facard mogs. But I cant stop any height mogs JFL

Anything is possible ! Never give up ! Keep hustlin, keep grindin, shoot for your dreams

• JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
just rope is never gets any better

brootal mogs, I plan to ascend to High HTN so i can escape any facard mogs. But I cant stop any height mogs JFL
even htns get cheated on often you cant be happy until you're at least chadlite

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
Chadlite is not in the cards for me bro. Due to me being curry taxed and 5’9 barefoot (shortcell). I am plannng on getting rich as fuck and settling w a religious girl. I doubt a religious girl that’s from back home is going to cheat.but you never know

Ok chadlite, then what? Your life is still shit, I’m already at a good looks level for a wagie civillian, hell I see normies I mog to death lifemogging me every fucking day

Get mogged = Over

Get mogged = Over
I would get mogged only in places where moggers congregate like night clubs. I feel out of place during the day like I dont belong

Ok chadlite, then what? Your life is still shit, I’m already at a good looks level for a wagie civillian, hell I see normies I mog to death lifemogging me every fucking day
chadlite then life feels like heaven

Chadlite is not in the cards for me bro. Due to me being curry taxed and 5’9 barefoot (shortcell). I am plannng on getting rich as fuck and settling w a religious girl. I doubt a religious girl that’s from back home is going to cheat.but you never know
some currys still have decent colouring and CL is still achievable as ethnic just curry tax hurts your smv

Just never get up