When did Jestermaxxing and oofy doofymaxxing really start to take off?

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
Back in the day men were hardcore and were ready to fight over the slightest insult even if someone was telling the truth, now guys are using self deprecating humor to as a submissive gesture. When you jestermax you are basically saying “hey guys let me pick on myself so you don’t have to this way you hopefully go easy on me since im already bullying myself”. By doing that you are actively lowering your smv instead of letting it go down naturally. Even if some ugly looking shrek mother fucker stood up for themselves, then most people would back down.

It seems like redditors do this and make it part of their orwellian sjw approved personality unless they are virtue signaling. Mfs are like yep im a turbo virgin thats me story of my life im such a doofus lol.

This type of self deprecating humor seems like it became mainstream from marvel movies. In the middle of a tense situation they would make awkward small talk and act oblivious while some dangerous shit is happening around them. One really great comparison is the terminator movies. The first one in the 80s had a soldier called Kyle Reese that went back in time to stop a terminator. The guy was a serious stoic bad ass that didn’t fuck around. Fast forward to the more recent reboot they turn the guy into a complete doofus that behaves like a Marvel character. They make the girl a bad ass and the guy, who was originally a bad ass in the 80s, into a complete dumbass that is clumsy and not serious at all.

All of this shit probably came from the series Friends. You have 2 jestermaxing oofy doofies that make themselves look like complete dumbasses in order to try to get attention from a bunch of whores. They basically act like women in order to blend in with them. Lol now men and women switched sides in movies and tv shows and all women are bad ass characters, while all the men are just jestermaxxers.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: juste, Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 32537
oofy doofy is mean 1-2 psl higher than foid and 6 inches taller at least. or you is mean cuckoldry?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 21661
self deprecating humor.
this shit ruined my life in high school

i was an annoying dog with no self respect and no balls to be better

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
oofy doofy is mean 1-2 psl higher than foid and 6 inches taller at least. or you is mean cuckoldry?
Oofy doofy means someone who is a dumbass that gets with a girl out of his league. Basically peter griffin

Oofy doofy means someone who is a dumbass that gets with a girl out of his league. Basically peter griffin
yeah so instead 6'4 chadlite mtb is 6'3 htn mtb

• Hmm...

In elementary school I would do shit like hit myself in the balls to make mfs laugh. Now I look back and see myself as a dumbass. You got to fight like hell to preserve your ego, while still appearing nt.

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
yeah so instead 6'4 chadlite mtb is 6'3 htn mtb
Even htns have it hard. Most htns get skipped or called ugly by bitches on omegle.

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 32537
Even htns have it hard. Most htns get skipped or called ugly by bitches on omegle.
6'3 htn is average here in first world europe so not like is any shortage htb is top 5% foid

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Johanjohan and SubSigma

for me it was a survial tactic.
I don't know what you class as a HTN but HTNs to me don't get skipped on omegele. you have to be like a 6 for it to have begun for your face.

• +1
6'3 htn is average here in first world europe so not like is any shortage htb is top 5% foid
Im gonna have to go to 2nd world europe for a chance tbh

• So Sad
even 4th world is same thing can ask @St.TikTokcel
I just want to settle down with a slavic ginger stacey at this point. 20 years ago it wouldn’t be too much to ask for, but now I have to travel the world and gather all the dragon balls to make it happen in 2023😢

IMG 7808

all redditors should be teleported in pit of fire to burn and suffer to death

• Love it
Thanks for the gold kind stranger 😍, do you think she liked my pickup line?
tinder-puns-that-actually-worked-1.jpg
Lol that last one was actually pretty good. She seems like a cunt tho so tread lightly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
these things arent real they are just psl inventions to cope for the fact that incels are bottom % subhumans. jfl if you think a girl wuld not ghost a guy she isnt attracted to

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and SubSigma
SubSigma

• Love it