when did models get so MID?

D

Deleted member 32529

humble work and mad wanderings

just be lean and have good skin

that redhair is not more than mtn. Maybe little above average for his redhair race.

that redhair is not more than mtn. Maybe little above average for his redhair race.
The other dude is no more than htn, assmyetrical af bad hairline werid teeth big nose bad brows etc

his only good traits are skin and bone mass

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
ginger boy would look much better with dark hair and non pasty skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
just be british theory

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and Deleted member 32529
The other dude is no more than htn, assmyetrical af bad hairline werid teeth big nose bad brows etc

his only good traits are skin and bone mass
keep crying for him while he amasses thousands of followers and travels the world doing modeling

he clearly just has it, regardless of your PSL autist nitpicking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, LooksOrDeath and Ragnar
despotic modelling agencies going for models with unique faces instead of attractive

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
keep crying for him while he amasses thousands of followers and travels the world doing modeling

he clearly just has it, regardless of your PSL autist nitpicking
why would I care about a random model who is 1 of 100s of thousands, likely doesnt get paid anywhere near as well as u think he does, will have little to no legacy after he hits 30 (possibly younger cus hes a pretty boy)

and most importantly does an almost 0 skill job with almost 0 intellectual requirement, has little impact on the world and garners very little respect

but Muh he gets dopamine from nice clothes and travel JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
why would I care about a random model who is 1 of 100s of thousands, likely doesnt get paid anywhere near as well as u think he does, will have little to no legacy after he hits 30 (possibly younger cus hes a pretty boy)

and most importantly does an almost 0 skill job with almost 0 intellectual requirement, has little impact on the world and garners very little respect

but Muh he gets dopamine from nice clothes and travel JFL
and what are you?

he is still a step up from you most likely, a big one. he is a step up from me too, regardless if i think im better looking or whatever, id trade my social standing for his in a second

and what are you?

he is still a step up from you most likely, a big one. he is a step up from me too, regardless if i think im better looking or whatever, id trade my social standing for his in a second
i havent even gone to university yet, hes likely in his mid 20s

jfl at you thinking that if you dont make it by 21 (im not 21) you are a nobody when most of the most important people in history were noone by that point too, and no i would definitely not swap places with him just for a tiny bit of pleasure

• Hmm...
i havent even gone to university yet, hes likely in his mid 20s

jfl at you thinking that if you dont make it by 21 (im not 21) you are a nobody when most of the most important people in history were noone by that point too, and no i would definitely not swap places with him just for a tiny bit of pleasure
thats what i thought when i was a teen to bud. everybody thinks theyre gonna make it

thats what i thought when i was a teen to bud. everybody thinks theyre gonna make it
some, a lot of the people who put effort in, do make it, atleast somewhere

im going to a top uni and have many things together already, stop projecting your lack on me

some, a lot of the people who put effort in, do make it, atleast somewhere

im going to a top uni and have many things together already, stop projecting your lack on me
Just accept the chances you will become as popular as the guy in op are little to none and stop crying and being delusional

College doesn’t translate to success

U are a spec, will probably be a spec in the world, it is what it is

Just accept the chances you will become as popular as the guy in op are little to none and stop crying and being delusional

College doesn’t translate to success

U are a spec, will probably be a spec in the world, it is what it is
that model is a speck too jfl i dont even know his name literally just a random tiktok account not sure why youre riding him so much like hes Muhammad Ali or smth, ik many people who model and theyre completely normal people

its not hard not to be a loser btw jfl and gonig to a good college with a good idea of what you want to do, and working on yourself for years coming from a decent position in a first world country is not a bad place to be

if being popular and successful is having a bunch of random people following you on tiktok and scrolling over your 30 second uninspired skit then i think ill be ok without it

that model is a speck too jfl i dont even know his name literally just a random tiktok account not sure why youre riding him so much like hes Muhammad Ali or smth, ik many people who model and theyre completely normal people

its not hard not to be a loser btw jfl and gonig to a good college with a good idea of what you want to do, and working on yourself for years coming from a decent position in a first world country is not a bad place to be

if being popular and successful is having a bunch of random people following you on tiktok and scrolling over your 30 second uninspired skit then i think ill be ok without it
He has near a million tiktok followers and 100k+ Instagram followers jfl that is enough status to do most things you wanna do in life, stop coping. He’s attractive enough and has status, being envious isn’t a positive trait, and will end up making you fail. Just focus on your own looks, and your own success, not why other people have it

He has near a million tiktok followers and 100k+ Instagram followers jfl that is enough status to do most things you wanna do in life, stop coping. He’s attractive enough and has status, being envious isn’t a positive trait, and will end up making you fail. Just focus on your own looks, and your own success, not why other people have it
im not saying hes ugly or that he shouldnt be successful, my original point was that models have pretty much objectively gotten worse looking since 20 years ago say. These 2 arent particularly striking in and on here would be rated MTN or HTNs at most. It also gives a bit of a reality check to those who think you need to be a 6'4 chadlite to live

what I am trying to explain to you is that A. there is more to life than having fleeting tiktok clout and whatever that "status" gets you B. im literally just 19 on a good trajectory and youre trying to tell me to pack it up :unsure:

• +1
im not saying hes ugly or that he shouldnt be successful, my original point was that models have pretty much objectively gotten worse looking since 20 years ago say. These 2 arent particularly striking in and on here would be rated MTN or HTNs at most. It also gives a bit of a reality check to those who think you need to be a 6'4 chadlite to live

what I am trying to explain to you is that A. there is more to life than having fleeting tiktok clout and whatever that "status" gets you B. im literally just 19 on a good trajectory and youre trying to tell me to pack it up :unsure:
I know, I’ve done it before too. Why is “x” in this position (a model) when he doesn’t have “y” (top tier looks)

It’s just not a good pattern of thinking in general and it’s the thinking of a loser. Do you think opry sits around wondering why random models are in his industry because they’re not as good looking? Or henry cavill? Don’t worry about shit like this

I know, I’ve done it before too. Why is “x” in this position (a model) when he doesn’t have “y” (top tier looks)

It’s just not a good pattern of thinking in general and it’s the thinking of a loser. Do you think opry sits around wondering why random models are in his industry because they’re not as good looking? Or henry cavill? Don’t worry about shit like this
im not worrying about it lol I just think its funny, especially here where whats deemed as good looking is so high and these people look completely normal. That also might be a reason they arent getting booked :p

• +1
guy on left is gl hes just did the stupid ass fucking colored buzz thing

bad example but generally yes models rae looking like shit these days

go look at who is modelling on ssense.com

prime male models were in early 90s

lol search up img the people they have on there is hilarious