When did people start thinking stares and eye contact are a IOI

ambi

ambi

Jesse Pinkman is peak SMV
Was outside today on a beach and saw a group of girls my age 20-21 there
They were talking near where i was and i could notice a girl kept turning towards me, making muh eye contact and walking and sitting near me until they all left
I’m LTN short and being shirtless i exposed that im a skinny framecel too

@Copeful most users would take this as a muh IOI and say they finally reached “HTN” level. When you leave your house you realize this is what humans do, they look around

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Magnum Opus, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 15 others
exactly
a girl smiling at you in passing isn’t a ioi either, that’s just her being friendly
jfl at delusional users here who try to convince themselves they mog just bcz a girl is being nice or not immediately disgusted upon making eye contact

i’ve had girls come up to ask me for directions on campus and then stick around trying to extend the conversation
autistic users here would consider that an “approach” but they were just being friendly

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Klaas Vaaker, Allornothing and 11 others
exactly
a girl smiling at you in passing isn’t a ioi either, that’s just her being friendly
jfl at delusional users here who try to convince themselves that they mog just bcz a girl is being nice or not immediately disgusted upon making eye contact

i’ve had girls come up to ask me for directions on campus and then stick around trying to extend the conversation
autistic users here would consider that an “approach” but they were just being friendly
The only IOI is approach - and the only thing that counts as an approach is when she comes up to you and asks for your instagram or number or gives you her ig/number. Any other friendly convo or anything is just a normal occurence.
But yeah, if a girl asked a user here for directions we would get 7 threads about how he is reaching Chadlite status jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, lucifer6969, guilty and 7 others
The only IOI is approach - and the only thing that counts as an approach is when she comes up to you and asks for your instagram or number or gives you her ig/number. Any other friendly convo or anything is just a normal occurence.
But yeah, if a girl asked a user here for directions we would get 7 threads about how he is reaching Chadlite status jfl
yeah exactly
if she doesn’t express a clear interest it’s just normal everyday occurrence
i don’t think catcalling counts either, they could just be doing that to fuck with you since girls are more low inhib with their friends

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, ShowerMaxxing, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Org users think when a female looks at them it means she wants sex lmao. It’s sad and funny at the same time reading the posts of these copers ngl

• +1
Reactions: silencio, neverchadlite, Bushman and 3 others
It's the same reason people brag about PUA despite having no real success with it. A PUA will brag about approaching women just to get one word responses and normies will think eye contact with a passing woman means something. Both come from the fact that they such little experience with women that any little interaction and deviation with women is seen as a success.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ambi and bloomercel
a woman staring at you is the closest ugly truecel subhumans as us get to female physical contact

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, WatermelonLover, Bushman and 3 others
a woman staring at you is the closest ugly truecel subhumans as us get to female physical contact
Normal humans get women despite their lookslevel

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Normal humans get women despite their lookslevel
only humans who look like this:

72072.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ambi
yeah exactly
if she doesn’t express a clear interest it’s just normal everyday occurrence
i don’t think catcalling counts either, they could just be doing that to fuck with you since girls are more low inhib with their friends
Yeah if a girl is with her friends they do that shit sometimes especially if drunk. It could be an IOI if she is alone and persistent at it, aka she follows it up with a approach

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
only humans who look like this:

72072.jpg
pinkman is chad but thats just a bonus, i’ve never seen any normal human irl that struggles with women. Only genuine autists or people that dont even care ab women. Human that goes outside gets experiences w women its simple and says nothing about their looks

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
bluepill.org

3/4 years ago everyone agreed that p in v is the only IOI

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, Allornothing, WatermelonLover and 5 others
pinkman is chad but thats just a bonus, i’ve never seen any normal human irl that struggles with women. Only genuine autists or people that dont even care ab women. Human that goes outside gets experiences w women its simple and says nothing about their looks
Pinkman is a normal looking guy. Many males struggle with women

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
Pinkman is a normal looking guy. Many males struggle with women
Not even entertaining the first meme
And no, no male that actively goes outside struggles with women

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
That’s because women unironically give iois to Chad the same way. They stare, move near him, play with their hair and just pray he’ll approach. If girls really want you they’ll get you tho, tell their friends to go ask you or get your contacts from others

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
80% of men are incel

• JFL
Not even entertaining the first meme
And no, no male that actively goes outside struggles with women
They do, my definition of struggle is not yours

• JFL
Was outside today on a beach and saw a group of girls my age 20-21 there
They were talking near where i was and i could notice a girl kept turning towards me, making muh eye contact and walking and sitting near me until they all left

@Copeful most users would take this as a muh IOI and say they finally reached “HTN” level. When you leave your house you realize this is what humans do, they look around
de Clérambault's syndrome basically

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Bushman and ambi
The only iOi is if she ignores you

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ambi
In India if a girl smiles to a guy, she won't be able to get rid of him for the rest of her life...

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Costcosuperstore and ambi
On .org maybe
AP1GczM0ek6doyx-YsHU2o1qGb0hulbcFJ5VF2dGC3P43UNIx0eOsfzwauZ30nDO1zWjVi0kYuDJTbGld3sRCpEzxuKhyEZ8SYSHKAZaRc-gfdHgsywuScVVIG0CYKcqi59pZuXKaKelu0k5TUAJ80NpOUEi1T3ujKdi0wxLBB6ZL_GMCytbwd7zKWGi8L7LdneGNo_UgmSEb01kpKS-5cudJtW6mmi7wjBbjJDLX6m_ZhjVYaM_a3G_hCjKHPPnuz0i7kGIuLqJYvftDIiTLCHBD8BQN26AXF69zwrRP11PS-E3Vq1EhQfqZSliEqZY-Wu42QOgL1ykLFAxlviSa7W9Szl7ZvhxSzy5tjpL4L5lOQ-QyFsN32v5hrViEv6NLpUYEcLg5yl5C2ccr2gnMqIFuVY4fBCjcQC_KaT7sfS_RWAlGdEGOdlvNZj-FC2SAhWMnGpmQ9CveI8oV63sLulhmONLHeG-iXsW_Es4vO3ReheC9A-ajhtgeUiwqynGYumIM282kqMbC7KlY1viq7Jmug08RNmxN7sQdaSvwuJD6CIeU1Rv6MHejYQfWQ4D62O6PwCQpjg1c_HeiGX3OOpRpxaZiG2avzATt9lAmXRN408o68EnwW11PJJD47GNV2rz-kdbgpiSJugMPY3Ph_hCuFvWq5195ldrR2MUnhiJ68jUH8z2qGrsfohNpYUqNd44b0I6z_lUd7HsCJtI9Zze4FCJr9LsQSz2QQh5qZ61ey5it0KvA7YgTKLTKLmMaNFMx6-uLJqVnqel0eItaiLzkky2wYOU24tlLrb0ceHivhqzDfAVz06NH-xz5Y8JlF53EEQaRkRUyl0ySrG3QhqHFPQkc3wmBwkPER65i24qO56dYKmOKP9qBXWClXNAdJ_GHXIE6vanvYvwrdctp5OwocGTgFg=w1600-h1200-s-no-gm

i go out to clubs/raves/house-parties/events all the time buddy and what I see is not good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and Darkeningstar
what is this pic supposed to prove
that I have (had) an extensive social-life and know, for certain, through experience, that 80% of men are incel.

• JFL
that I have (had) an extensive social-life and know, for certain, through experience, that 80% of men are incel.
you ask every man you see if they have had sex?

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
you ask every man you see if they have had sex?
only an autistic basement dweller would do such a thing

ofc not

• +1
When you come across a foid and she doesn’t realize she’s staring at you with her eyes wide open.. thats when you know she is mirin

Simple eye contact, ya not really. But there are certain looks that are blatantly like “come get it”, or she’ll look up and down at you and then say hey in a certain tone of voice, it’s 100% unmistakable.

Staring ioi is when they stare at you the entire time in class and it happens everyday.

It doesn’t mean a simple short eye contact as you’re passing by or talking to them lol. I do that with everyone.

brutal:lul::lul:

she was staring at your subhumanity

• JFL
Reactions: ambi and WatermelonLover
you cant tell much pre-approach

• +1
you cant tell much pre-approach
Ye only thing i consider a IOI is when a girl approaches me, which does happen every now and then even at LTN levels and below avg height lol. Muh “blackpill” bro

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Nope. You're autistic for not realising that's an ioi

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Copeful and ambi
It’s IOI bro!!!
the only IOI is P in V tbh

jokes aside i feel like holding eye contact for a while than a smile or wink is an ioi. not a very strong one obviously like an approach but i’d still consider it one

• JFL
Nope. You're autistic for not realising that's an ioi
muh ioi bro
if she wanted to she would've escalated by asking for my contact information
actual approaches are different

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, ambi and optimisticzoomer
muh ioi bro
if she wanted to she would've escalated by asking for my contact information
actual approaches are different
Same way u wouldn't cold approach
Only giga confident girls are gonna ask for contacts, they expect u to take a hint and ask yourself

• JFL
Same way u wouldn't cold approach
Only giga confident girls are gonna ask for contacts, they expect u to take a hint and ask yourself
Nah the girls who aren't as confident will give you their # on a paper or come up with a friend and have them ask you
if their confident enough to start a interaction themselves theyre confident enough to ask for a contact

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ambi and optimisticzoomer
Nah the girls who aren't as confident will give you their # on a paper or come up with a friend and have them ask you
if their confident enough to start a interaction themselves theyre confident enough to ask for a contact
“just like you didnt approach so wouldnt she” is such a prevalent cope

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and optimisticzoomer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back