When did you start getting your man body?

LifeIsACope

LifeIsACope

Iron
I'm 18 and most of my friends are "adults" but I feel like we are all smaller than our parents somehow, I am as tall as my dad but something about his frame is just more masculine, I'm leaner and more muscular than my dad but its something I just cant put my finger on

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6785
you will never get it the fluoride made the zoomers gay

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: coolguy1 and Deleted member 6785
evap0

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hot Neighbourhood, evap0 and ChristianChad
LifeIsACope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hot Neighbourhood, Baldingman1998, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
I notice this aswell.

Eat more carbs, eat less PUFA, eat more calories and get more fat soluble vitamins (Vitamin A - Beef Liver, Vitamin D - bare chested sun exposure between 11-14:30, Vitamin K - well-boiled well-washed Kale once in a while, Vitamin K2 MK-4 - Thorne MK-4 drops from eBay or Amazon). Do this and you will notice androgenization.

Also do shit like training grip, working pulling muscles. And train heavy like a farmer

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, LifeIsACope and Baldingman1998
start? around 19 or so but you make gains all the way up to ~40 perhaps even ~50

13324.jpg

I notice this aswell.

Eat more carbs, eat less PUFA, eat more calories and get more fat soluble vitamins (Vitamin A - Beef Liver, Vitamin D - bare chested sun exposure between 11-14:30, Vitamin K - well-boiled well-washed Kale once in a while, Vitamin K2 MK-4 - Thorne MK-4 drops from eBay or Amazon). Do this and you will notice androgenization.

Also do shit like training grip, working pulling muscles. And train heavy like a farmer
Are you able to get unfrozen liver?

Are you able to get unfrozen liver?
I don't think so. Organ meats spoil quickly so I think they are all frozen. Where do you live?

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
I don't think so. Organ meats spoil quickly so I think they are all frozen. Where do you live?
I live in the Netherlands. They freeze it everywhere because almost nobody buys liver anymore. I wanted to try unfrozen because maybe that would make it taste a bit better. And I also wanted to try it raw but am not going to do that when it's frozen.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I live in the Netherlands. They freeze it everywhere because almost nobody buys liver anymore. I wanted to try unfrozen because maybe that would make it taste a bit better. And I also wanted to try it raw but am not going to do that when it's frozen.
Damn nice, meat quality should supposedly be good. Just go to a butcher and buy it from there, I'll be surprised if there is none or you can't order any.

Also if your liver tastes bad the quality is bad. Supermarket liver makes me want to die. Nowadays I just cook liver with a little coconut oil and it tastes good.
I recommend maybe eating Beef Heart as well once in a while, should be really cheap and tastes quite good. Also look into Oxtail and make a stew out of it. Nutrition mog your peers

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
Damn nice, meat quality should supposedly be good. Just go to a butcher and buy it from there, I'll be surprised if there is none or you can't order any.

Also if your liver tastes bad the quality is bad. Supermarket liver makes me want to die. Nowadays I just cook liver with a little coconut oil and it tastes good.
I recommend maybe eating Beef Heart as well once in a while, should be really cheap and tastes quite good. Also look into Oxtail and make a stew out of it. Nutrition mog your peers
Yeah when I bought it I always bought it from the butcher but it's just too fucking disgusting. I just checked and my butcher sells heart, I'll ask him if they freeze that shit too. They also sell oxtail, going to buy it next time. For now I'll keep coping with raw ground beef lol.

I'm 18 and most of my friends are "adults" but I feel like we are all smaller than our parents somehow, I am as tall as my dad but something about his frame is just more masculine, I'm leaner and more muscular than my dad but its something I just cant put my finger on
After i took steroids my body changed drastically.