when do eyelash hairs become terminal from minoxidil?

D

Deleted member 46078

Iron
how do u even apply minoxidil to ur eyelashes without damaging ur eyeballs lmfaooo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi, becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 8365 and 3 others
been doing for 3 months and works.
gone from 404 lashes to very visible ones
but idk when i can stop the minox and keep the results

austin dunham said it in a video once but i cant remember how many months he said, i think he said 1-2 years

where do i buy oral minoxidil? did it make ur eyebrows grow? has it fucked ur skin yet?

I think 2 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32094
did your hair grow too? and beard? and everything else?

I’m scared i’ll get ultra bushy eyebrows and super beard which are not good since i’m prettyboymaxxing, but i would like more hair and better eyelashes that’s for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46078
how do u even apply minoxidil to ur eyelashes without damaging ur eyeballs lmfaooo

I apply with this carefully

1-2 years
i’ve seen people say 1-2 months for eyelashes cos they become terminal quicker but then people say 1 year or so so idk

where do i buy oral minoxidil?
it’s regular minox that is applied tropically taken orally. got from amazon.

did it make ur eyebrows grow?
yes but too much haha. had good eyebrows b4 minox now they’re too much, one of my main flaws now jfl.
b4

IMG 7074

after:
IMG 7079

skin is fine since taken oral

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh, IMOGYOU and Deleted member 31155
did your hair grow too? and beard? and everything else?

I’m scared i’ll get ultra bushy eyebrows and super beard which are not good since i’m prettyboymaxxing, but i would like more hair and better eyelashes that’s for sure
hair grew everywhere yes.
can grow stubble everywhere (no patches)
arm hair everything you name it. scalp hair got thicker too i think.

i used for lashes and didn’t expect to respond as well as i did so now i have some big ass eyebrows which need trimming.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Months is wishful thinking, most people need to apply Minox 2x daily for around 1 to 3 years to make the vellus hairs fully terminal.

But it's still 100x cheaper than transplants on any part of the body which is why people stick to the plan.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 46078
Months is wishful thinking, most people need to apply Minox 2x daily for around 1 to 3 years to make the vellus hairs fully terminal.

But it's still 100x cheaper than transplants on any part of the body which is why people stick to the plan.
even for lashes? i’ve seen threads people saying 1-2 months for lashes cos they become terminal quicker apparentl
also isn’t once a day enough taken orally?

even for lashes? i’ve seen threads people saying 1-2 months for lashes cos they become terminal quicker apparentl
also isn’t once a day enough taken orally?
I would never take oral minoxidil because it goes systemic, meaning you will have tons of hair growth on every single part of your body which is really undesirable from a looksmax-point of view, plus it entails a ton of trimming for the rest of your life because it can't be reversed with anything except laser.

I'm also wondering about the effects on heart health. It's a blood pressure lowering medication after all.
The fact it also happens to grow hair was an unintended side effect (but it's the most powerful hair growing drug known to man, so most people don't really mind).

Also, I have no idea how anyone would apply minoxidil topically to the eyelashes.
The only way to get any up there would be orally and having it arrive there through your bloodstream.

Topically most people never receive results with once a day so they do it once in the morning and once in the evening.
Orally, I have no idea. Maybe a single dose daily would work because it has an action time of 24 hours despite a 4 hour half-life.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
i’ve seen people say 1-2 months for eyelashes cos they become terminal quicker but then people say 1 year or so so idk

yes but too much haha. had good eyebrows b4 minox now they’re too much, one of my main flaws now jfl.
b4

View attachment 2492259
after:
View attachment 2492261

can u link it brah ill buy it rn assuming its available in uk

i’m ukcel

Regaine for Men Extra Strength Hair Loss and Hair Growth Scalp Solution with Minoxidil, 1 Month Supply, 1 Unit x 60 ml (Packaging May Vary) https://amzn.eu/d/7RpD2Lu
thank u, ill buy it now. it doesnt even look oral from the picture, looks like some kind of spray but ill take ur word for it

thank u, ill buy it now. it doesnt even look oral from the picture, looks like some kind of spray but ill take ur word for it
haha it literally says not for consumption. but when i was on this forum before i deleted my account i was told actually oral minox product has the same ingredients as tropical so i gave it a try. had 0 negatives

I would never take oral minoxidil because it goes systemic, meaning you will have tons of hair growth on every single part of your body which is really undesirable from a looksmax-point of view, plus it entails a ton of trimming for the rest of your life because it can't be reversed with anything except laser.
if one was to lower dosage could you maintain any hair growth you’ve had and brand new hairs would fall out?

funny how you niggers believe a random faggot on face value when he has nothing to back his statements up with
he legit used it for years and has videos on his transformation…

take it orally for 2 months and the gains should be permenant, brows too.

• +1
take it orally for 2 months and the gains should be permenant, brows too.
this is what i’ve also heard. there is a big difference between 2 months and 2 years tho. have you tried and your results stayed after 2 months?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
There are no studies which indicate that any Minoxidil Gains are permanent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
just apply to the eyebrows and it will come to the minoxidil

minoxidil go systemic or im wrong?

hair grew everywhere yes.
can grow stubble everywhere (no patches)
arm hair everything you name it. scalp hair got thicker too i think.

i used for lashes and didn’t expect to respond as well as i did so now i have some big ass eyebrows which need trimming.
ok thanks for the info

b4

View attachment 2492259
after:
View attachment 2492261

Jfl you're ingesting it with all the preservatives and alcohol ?

It accidentally got in my eye it burnt like crazy
Oh dude - your fucked.

The reason it burns is because of the sensitivity of the chemicals in it. When you apply Minox on your scalp or most places, it takes a long time to work.

When you apply it on a sensitive area with no skin barrier like your eyeball, it grows hair instantly. There's most likely a root growing inside of your actual eyeball, that will slowly continue to grow bigger over a two decade timespan and can potentially leave you blind in the future.

Fuck...

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Oh dude - your fucked.

The reason it burns is because of the sensitivity of the chemicals in it. When you apply Minox on your scalp or most places, it takes a long time to work.

When you apply it on a sensitive area with no skin barrier like your eyeball, it grows hair instantly. There's most likely a root growing inside of your actual eyeball, that will slowly continue to grow bigger over a two decade timespan and can potentially leave you blind in the future.

Fuck...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
It accidentally got in my eye it burnt like crazy
Just put it on your eyebrows and your eyelashes will grow too
.dont worry bro

Also supplement with l-cartinine

apply tretinoin on your eyebrow wait 30 mins then apply minoxidil , tretinoin will increase absorption 👍🏼

.dont worry bro

apply tretinoin on your eyebrow wait 30 mins then apply minoxidil , tretinoin will increase absorption 👍🏼
do you know how long for them to be terminal?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
do you know how long for them to be terminal?
Unfortunately im new to this, so i don't know for the moment but ppl say it take 1 to 2 years i think

• +1

I'm also wondering about the effects on heart health. It's a blood pressure lowering medication after all.
The fact it also happens to grow hair was an unintended side effect (but it's the most powerful hair growing drug known to man, so most people don't really mind).

Also, I have no idea how anyone would apply minoxidil topically to the eyelashes.
The only way to get any up there would be orally and having it arrive there through your bloodstream.

Topically most people never receive results with once a day so they do it once in the morning and once in the evening.
Orally, I have no idea. Maybe a single dose daily would work because it has an action time of 24 hours despite a 4 hour half-life.
If i use minox topically, would it still lower BP? Asking because i already have much body hair grow at 17 and i have high BP so if it would lower BP while applying topically would be a dream for be jfl

.dont worry bro

Minox before tret.