When do I inject?

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game
My test got here 4 days ago shoud I wait till Monday next week to inject?

dont ask for test help on here, half the people on here dont know what theyre doing and blast it for looks without thinking of consequences. people on reddit can help way more

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
dont ask for test help on here, half the people on here dont know what theyre doing and blast it for looks without thinking of consequences. people on reddit can help way more
Unironically people on here would help more than reddit JFL, roid advice on reddit is shit and they're all assholes, u clearly dont know what ur saying if ur sayin go to reddit

• +1
Unironically people on here would help more than reddit JFL, roid advice on reddit is shit and they're all assholes, u clearly dont know what ur saying if ur sayin go to reddit
people on here are assholes too, a person ask for help and everyone says to blast it immediately JFL, if you know which one is better then tell this guy when to inject it

• +1
people on here are assholes too, a person ask for help and everyone says to blast it immediately JFL, if you know which one is better then tell this guy when to inject it
Reddit is worse

• +1
Reddit is worse
Dog Gives Mean “Side Eye” | FUNNIEST Dogs Video 2023

• +1
reddit is the biggest shithole

• +1