When do tall guys peak?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
What age do tall men peak? Every tall guy in hs and college is just an awkward lanky incel but every time I see an attractive older woman her husband is always 6'8" or some shit. What age do tall men start to take shit over? Or is that a thing of the past since they can find 6 PSL men on Tinder?

I'm 1,88m btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
Heightpill becomes most apparent senior year in high school

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, thereallegend and Deleted member 21044
not in hs probably since no one roids at that age and takes gym serious.

I really don't think the height pill matters once you're 6'2 tbh. If you are 6'0-6'2 just do sports and hit the gym to peak late college.

Tall/masculine etc seems to start being even more magnified around 22-23 or so. Some females at that age and higher seem to start ignoring males they liked when in high school.

In the clouds

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
When tinder adds a field for “height” and a filter and a LiDAR verification step

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25339
no ''peak'' for your subhuman tier recessed face, you need to be atleast ltn for height to matter

What age do tall men peak? Every tall guy in hs and college is just an awkward lanky incel but every time I see an attractive older woman her husband is always 6'8" or some shit. What age do tall men start to take shit over? Or is that a thing of the past since they can find 6 PSL men on Tinder?
they peak in hs where they are like picked in basketball for their height then they decline after hs unless they are the lucky few who make it into the nba

I stunted my growth with drugs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
It definitely does, especially because athletes are walking around on college campuses.
only black athletes i knew slayed. the whiteboys were on equal plane as anyone else.