When do you plan to be done with surgerymaxing?

What year do you wish to have all your surgeries completed?

Votes: 5 27.8%

Votes: 1 5.6%

Votes: 3 16.7%

Votes: 2 11.1%

Votes: 3 16.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Poll. 2022 for me

• +1
Reactions: Kade
2020 for me. I just need fillers and the rest is just softmaxxes. I have the money just need to find the right injectionist. But my body is already decent so I think by end of 2020 I can be fully looksmaxed

Need ht and perhaps eyebrow transplant, and thats about it.
So 2020

Next month my looksmax bar will be on 58%

wat get u
septorhinoplasty, fat transfers to under eyes, ptosis, and seriously considering orbital decompression. OD would be the holy grail for fixing my eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
  • +1
Probably 4 years

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
As soon as I get a 150k+ USD for LL surgery... so probably never.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2486
In like 2100 when i will reincarnate maxx. Pray for me for not becoming a curry otherwise the waiting will be worthless

• +1
NEVER

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2486
fixed

btw as for ur eyes, I don't remember them being buggy. Isn't it more to do w lack of (hard tissue) under eye support?

ahh, so 2018 was the year you got 12 inch LL?
they are buggy, ESPECIALLY from profile. my orbitals didn’t fully develop, but i have good forward growth and cheekbones. i have negative vector which OD corrects. basically, i need my eyes to be deeper in my skull because my growth sloped to where getting an implant would mostly likely not work.

i will obviously consult with taban for further details, but i genuinely think OD + fat transfers + ptosis would make my eye area aesthetically more pleasing.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
they are buggy, ESPECIALLY from profile. my orbitals didn’t fully develop, but i have good forward growth and cheekbones. i have negative vector which OD corrects. basically, i need my eyes to be deeper in my skull because my growth sloped to where getting an implant would mostly likely not work.

i will obviously consult with taban for further details, but i genuinely think OD + fat transfers + ptosis would make my eye area aesthetically more pleasing.
@MD_Hopeful69

There is no finish date for surgeries
7D979E96 BD11 49EB A4BE 3C7E9AA16CEA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486, Kade, justanothergymcell and 1 other person
5 years or you guys can do the honors

You're lacking anterior projection of your orbitals but the malar complex is good apart from that. You also don't store much fat in your face so it accentuates the ogee curve as a result.

(No roast) your eye area / ogee curve is like a better version of this dudes right?

This is the kind of situ where taban would be able to perform his best.

I'm only making you wary bc obviously unlike an implant or smth (not that im a proponent but your base is p good) OD is irreversible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
You're lacking anterior projection of your orbitals but the malar complex is good apart from that. You also don't store much fat in your face so it accentuates the ogee curve as a result.

(No roast) your eye area / ogee curve is like a better version of this dudes right?

View attachment 183857

This is the kind of situ where taban would be able to perform his best.

I'm only making you wary bc obviously unlike an implant or smth (not that im a proponent but your base is p good) OD is irreversible.
i’ll pm my face. dont lean obvi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
never. Im going to try to run slayer game until im 28~, then morph into a 6’9” bodybuilder once the collagen and norwood reapers arrive.

septorhinoplasty, fat transfers to under eyes, ptosis, and seriously considering orbital decompression. OD would be the holy grail for fixing my eyes

i would not do it in your place.
Images1CYGAVED

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Kade

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933