When does age pill hit most men?

D

Deleted member 25245

Bronze
When is the prime over for the average man, what age? Do asian men stay in their prime for longer than any other race?

I think prime age is like 22 but its depends beacuse if some guys can have their prime in 16-18 years old and fall off ( bald, fat etc. ) and someone can ascend at age 20-22

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ThatGuythattype and BrahminBoss
it doesnt matter, soft tissue age is in the same range for most people who have similar genetics and life habits, live in same country, so by 30 you will simply look worse than when you were 20.

Things that most copers always mention here as being fat (which can be influenced) or norwooding (which cannot be influenced and is purely a gamble) thus belong to the category of subhumanity and have nothing to do with true ageing.

When is the prime over for the average man, what age? Do asian men stay in their prime for longer than any other race?
13~14, when we start to get interested in girls and realize that it's over, before that it's a wonderful life without worries.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
For looksmaxers 37 , for normies 24

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25245
13~14, when we start to get interested in girls and realize that it's over, before that it's a wonderful life without worries.
I don't recall being happy when I was <13 either

Usually at 25.

Good thing is that if you are one of the few men that actually takes care of himself (low body fat, doesn't drink alcohol, doesn't smoke, has a proper skincare regime with professional treatmets in between, hair loss prevention protocol, even get's surgery if needed), you will still physically mog hard (except for 20 yo athlete chads ofc).

Moggers over 40 years old. Included Clooney because most people here would rate him chadlite or even HTN yet he is a slayer too:

cloon.jpg.b7a9e6efc3274816f663aab715d29987.jpg
52241747-10346067-image-a-1_1640553648715.jpg
brad_pitt_hairstyles_81-650x965.jpg

TL;DR: you better have a full head of hair, low body fat and great skin (minimum requirements) or you are doomed to be betabuxxer boomer at age 30.

• +1
Reactions: Arminius
Usually at 25.

Good thing is that if you are one of the few men that actually takes care of himself (low body fat, doesn't drink alcohol, doesn't smoke, has a proper skincare regime with professional treatmets in between, hair loss prevention protocol, even get's surgery if needed), you will still physically mog hard (except for 20 yo athlete chads ofc).

Moggers over 40 years old. Included Clooney because most people here would rate him chadlite or even HTN yet he is a slayer too:

cloon.jpg.b7a9e6efc3274816f663aab715d29987.jpg
52241747-10346067-image-a-1_1640553648715.jpg
brad_pitt_hairstyles_81-650x965.jpg

TL;DR: you better have a full head of hair, low body fat and great skin (minimum requirements) or you are doomed to be betabuxxer boomer at age 30.
how do i take care of my skin???
i have some mild acne scars and redness around my t zone
also is 4 pack (almost 6) low body fat enough???

how do i take care of my skin???
i have some mild acne scars and redness around my t zone
also is 4 pack (almost 6) low body fat enough???

It's the topic I'm less knowledgeable about amigo.
I'm sure there are good threads here that explain everything in detail. Also a visit to a dermatologist would help a lot.
If you are low body fat, that's good. There's people born with 4 ab insertions, others with 6 and even 8 packs, don't know if that's your case or not. As a rule of thumb, you have to be around 15% body fat to have a 4 pack so should good.

It's the topic I'm less knowledgeable about amigo.
I'm sure there are good threads here that explain everything in detail. Also a visit to a dermatologist would help a lot.
If you are low body fat, that's good. There's people born with 4 ab insertions, others with 6 and even 8 packs, don't know if that's your case or not. As a rule of thumb, you have to be around 15% body fat to have a 4 pack so should good.
i have a very visible 4 pack amost six pack

21 and then you start decaying slowly in my experience.
But honestly in terms of smv and impregniating girls age 65/70 you will hit the wall. So basically as long as you have a pulse. But with every decade you turn slower and slower. So even though george clooney is still handsome it's not a guarantee that he has the necesarry energy levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back