When does osteoporosis occur as a result of low estrogen?

elemanzelvadre

elemanzelvadre

303 ng/dl test at 16 (550 with asin)
First, loss of libido,Then, because I was stupid, I took another 12.5 mg of aromasin. now extreme physical and mental depression has occurred. When does osteoporosis occur?

u wont get osteoporosis at ur age even if u AImax

but telomeres shorten mor ?

"When letrozole was added to cultures, androgen-dependent increases in telomerase activity were not observed. We inferred that androgen conversion into estrogen was necessary to activate telomerase, further implicating the ER as the pathway of telomerase activation by sex steroids in lymphocytes."

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and Deleted member 72978
u wont get osteoporosis at ur age even if u AImax

but telomeres shorten mor ?

"When letrozole was added to cultures, androgen-dependent increases in telomerase activity were not observed. We inferred that androgen conversion into estrogen was necessary to activate telomerase, further implicating the ER as the pathway of telomerase activation by sex steroids in lymphocytes."
How many units of GH can I get rid of osteoporosis or how can I get away from what you said

u dont have osteoprosoris read my message kiddoo :feelsuhh:
i understand but u said need we aromataziation for telomers can gh be substituted for this?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
i understand but u said need we aromataziation for telomers can gh be substituted for this?
no GH will shorten telomer faster cuz cell division rate increased & end replication problem is a problem

no GH will shorten telomer faster cuz cell division rate increased & end replication problem is a problem
If you were me, would you replace estrogen at osteoporosis levels to increase height? 167 cm at 16.

You won't get osteoporosis at your age jfl and the loss of mineral bone density when using aromasin is reversible after discontinuation.

• +1
Reactions: piec