When does second puberty start?

Davidjolski

Davidjolski

Platinum
When do you start turning from a teenager to a man?

If you look at any mid 20 year old compared to how they looked when they were 18 they look a lot more masculine than they did at 18. When is this going to happen to me? I'm already 21 and I look the same as when I was 18. Or does it just take longer if you hit your first puberty later?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69, SpearOfOrion, goat2x and 1 other person
:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Romnel
When you start mewing bro.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
When do you start turning from a teenager to a man?

If you look at any mid 20 year old compared to how they looked when they were 18 they look a lot more masculine than they did at 18. When is this going to happen to me? I'm already 21 and I look the same as when I was 18. Or does it just take longer if you hit your first puberty later?
Maybe it all ready happened and your destined to look like a faggot teen your whole life

ITˋS OVER

• JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Its oveerrrr

I am afraid we need to have a talk

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
It's called aging.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and Bewusst
When you
7EF9F3C5 7717 4256 AD71 0D3729E0D7EE

Talk to your father and look at your relatives. My father changed a lot after 20 years old and went from a good looking boy to a Chad man (srsly theres a lot of face changes). I had a second puberty that started at around 19/20, gave me a bigger frame, more muscles, bigger wrists, and way wider mandible. Also started having facial hair.

Mind you I was pretty much underdeveloped. Looked like a boy with no facial hair before this

Talk to your father and look at your relatives. I had a second puberty that started at around 19/20, gave me a bigger frame, more muscles, bigger wrists, and way wider mandible. Also started having facial hair.

I'd say you are yet to have second puberty if you do not have a beard.
i have like 30 hairs on my face all spread out everywhere and on my chin barely any at all.

im 19 though am i just yet to experience a second one or something

i have like 30 hairs on my face all spread out everywhere and on my chin barely any at all.

im 19 though am i just yet to experience a second one or something
your half asian so that could be due to less dht than whites