When does the craniofacial complex stop developing, and can a face be masculinized at 21?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
I have hypothyroidism, its stunted my craniofacial development, proof of this is my non-hypo sibling who has a very masculine face, compared to mine which is below average masculinity. (weak thin-looking bones). I have recently started thyroxine treatment but am going to start boosting GH for either height (if plates open) or face. Can I expect to see notable masculinization from GH? Note: I have naturally very high T, and higher than usual igf-1. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to gain back more of the bone mass that was lost. (in face and rest of body)

D3 K2 helps with facial bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and mvp2v1
D3 K2 helps with facial bones
I am D3 deficient. VD deficiency correlates closely with hypothyroidism. How do you reckon its impacted my development? Also how much D should I take, currently I have been prescribed 2k IU.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 6.57.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 6.57.02 PM.png
    110.7 KB · Views: 0
I am D3 deficient. VD deficiency correlates closely with hypothyroidism. How do you reckon its impacted my development? Also how much D should I take, currently I have been prescribed 2k IU.
I think you should double that dosage

Men at 21 years old one century ago

IMG_6596.jpg
"I'll have to build a family with this young virgin woman, we will have many kids and will have a strong marriage"

Men at 21 years old today

"I have hypothyroidism, its stunted my craniofacial development, proof of this is my non-hypo sibling who has a very masculine face, compared to mine which is below average masculinity. (weak thin-looking bones). I have recently started thyroxine treatment but am going to start boosting GH for either height (if plates open) or face. Can I expect to see notable masculinization from GH? Note: I have naturally very high T, and higher than usual igf-1. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to gain back more of the bone mass that was lost. (in face and rest of body)"
"Btw I'm not doing this for science or studies, but just to improve 0.1PSL of my look in order to finally secure a dozens body count mid to high tier becky, at least during a few years because she will statistically divorce me."

Jfl a the state of this world

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
Men at 21 years old one century ago

IMG_6596.jpg
"I'll have to build a family with this young virgin woman, we will have many kids and will have a strong marriage"

Men at 21 years old today

View attachment 1726430
"I have hypothyroidism, its stunted my craniofacial development, proof of this is my non-hypo sibling who has a very masculine face, compared to mine which is below average masculinity. (weak thin-looking bones). I have recently started thyroxine treatment but am going to start boosting GH for either height (if plates open) or face. Can I expect to see notable masculinization from GH? Note: I have naturally very high T, and higher than usual igf-1. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to gain back more of the bone mass that was lost. (in face and rest of body)"
"Btw I'm not doing this for science or studies, but just to improve 0.1PSL of my look in order to finally secure a dozens body count mid to high tier becky, at least during a few years because she will statistically divorce me."

Jfl a the state of this world
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
I have hypothyroidism, its stunted my craniofacial development, proof of this is my non-hypo sibling who has a very masculine face, compared to mine which is below average masculinity. (weak thin-looking bones). I have recently started thyroxine treatment but am going to start boosting GH for either height (if plates open) or face. Can I expect to see notable masculinization from GH? Note: I have naturally very high T, and higher than usual igf-1. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to gain back more of the bone mass that was lost. (in face and rest of body)
Bones stop gaining length after puberty but in terms of getting wider it can happen at any time

Bones stop gaining length after puberty but in terms of getting wider it can happen at any time
Long bones stop gaining length

Facial bones can technically gain length at any timd aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, crosshold and mvp2v1
ya I was thinking at 5k IU, whats your reasoning for doubling it?
Bro u deficient AF, need a stronger dose. At least 10k. When I was d3 deficient I had to take 30k.
When megadosing D3 take also K2, up to 100 mcg, more can be bad. K2 will prevent D3 toxicity.
I suggest 10k a day, sun exposure, recheck in a month. Also eat D3 and K2 with fat to help absorption and not at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Bro u deficient AF, need a stronger dose. At least 10k. When I was d3 deficient I had to take 30k.
When megadosing D3 take also K2, up to 100 mcg, more can be bad. K2 will prevent D3 toxicity.
I suggest 10k a day, sun exposure, recheck in a month. Also eat D3 and K2 with fat to help absorption and not at the same time.
Also I suggest D3 in the morning and K2 in the evening.
Reason: D3 might trick your body to thinking its daylight, and daylight = awake.
K2 and D3 might compete for absorption so just take K2 in the evening, it has no effect on energy as far as I know.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1